2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You mean like abandoning your "team" for a certain Florida area team legit?

I have no idea what you could possibly mean.

suspicious-seriously.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
barry-2.jpg

Unless there's some qualifier I'm missing
How was Barry's career ruined? He's largely regarded as the best running back to play in the modern era and while it's certainly frustrating/an embarrassment to be such a good player and never even play in a Super Bowl, Luck retired at the age of 29 because the Colts didn't adequately protect him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How was Barry's career ruined? He's largely regarded as the best running back to play in the modern era and while it's certainly frustrating/an embarrassment to be such a good player and never even play in a Super Bowl, Luck retired at the age of 29 because the Colts didn't adequately protect him.

He retired at 30 at the top of his game because the Lions were such a dumpster fire. He literally said that's why he retired early.

He would have broke the all time rushing record and made it completely untouchable into the 20,000s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He retired at 30 at the top of his game because the Lions were such a dumpster fire. He literally said that's why he retired early.

He would have broke the all time rushing record and made it completely untouchable into the 20,000s.
I feel like there's at least an entire degree of magnitude between 'possibly the greatest rusher ever but he could have done even better with a competent franchise' and 'who knows what kind of career Luck could have had if the Colts didnt destroy his body".

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I feel like there's at least an entire degree of magnitude between 'possibly the greatest rusher ever but he could have done even better with a competent franchise' and 'who knows what kind of career Luck could have had if the Colts didnt destroy his body".

I don't, and you're using 2 different standards for them.

Luck is still known as a very good QB, nobody thinks he's trash. He didn't show he was going to pass up the Bradys, Rodgers, or Brees's of the world. Sure it's possible, but unlikely.

Barry was headed for untouchable GOAT Michael Jordan levels of reverance and is now "probably one of the top 3 or 4 rushers of the modern era" and all he had to do was keep performing at the same level he was. We missed out on 5-6 years of crazy highlight plays.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
NFL 2022-23 Season Pats suck, Niners suck, and the rest of you are ok. (haha just kidding, fuck you too Cowgirls fans)

I haven't gotten any suggestions yet.
NFL 2022-2023 AFC West vs The NFL.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
6 games against the rest of the AFC West and 4 against the NFC West? That aint the easiest material.

Those AFC South games are another story.

Actually, with the AFC South and an iffy NFC North for the NFC East, could we be looking at playoff spots for the Eagles and Cowboys? Ew.
NFL 2022-2023 AFC West vs The NFL.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
2022 NFL Season - Will Deshaun rape on the field or just on the massage table?

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been trying to think of a good old vs young reference or joke but falling flat. AFC with the young gun QBs. NFC with the old dudes.