2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I thought nothing would make me as happy this week as seeing Clemson knock Notre Dame down the toilet and then I saw the final score for the OU game...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
family guy vomit GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ah yes, the pathetic and bullshit Asstericks Defense. "But they were doing a lesser version of the same thing!!!!!!"

Not at all unexpected from our leading sports asshat.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ah yes, the pathetic and bullshit Asstericks Defense. "But they were doing a lesser version of the same thing!!!!!!"

Not at all unexpected from our leading sports asshat.
I gave no commentary and yet you immediately have to resort to the "muh Asstricks".

God you are a dog shit poster on this boards and I have no doubt you are a dogshit person in rl.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I gave no commentary and yet you immediately have to resort to the "muh Asstricks".

God you are a dog shit poster on this boards and I have no doubt you are a dogshit person in rl.
I am your moral, intellectual, and spiritual superior. Nothing can ever change that.

And once a cheater, always a cheater. Enjoy your cheating midgets.

• 1Like

Muurloen

I am your moral, intellectual, and spiritual superior. Nothing can ever change that.

And once a cheater, always a cheater. Enjoy your cheating midgets.
Not even fucking close.

I love how I continually live rent free in your fucking head, and you have no impulse control to stop yourself from shitting on yourself to attempt to rile me up.

The Astros and myself will live out the rest of your life in your brain, and there is nothing within your capabilities that you have shown that will stop us from being there.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not even fucking close.

I love how I continually live rent free in your fucking head, and you have no impulse control to stop yourself from shitting on yourself to attempt to rile me up.

The Astros and myself will live out the rest of your life in your brain, and there is nothing within your capabilities that you have shown that will stop us from being there.
I will just have console myself with the Rangers winning the only legitimate World Series for a team in the state of Texas. Now dance for me, little cheater.

• 1Like

Muurloen

I will just have console myself with the Rangers winning the only legitimate World Series for a team in the state of Texas. Now dance for me, little cheater.
Here is a link to a local area hospital for you check into so that proper professionals can help you cope & clear these self-made delusions.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is the Michigan AD still on the playoff committee? Having an organized and funded cheating department should disqualify his ass too. Pleading for the Big 10 to wait for the NCAA to finish their investigation is so pathetic. He has a responsibility to investigate and clean this shit up too, which he is obviously refusing to do. He deserves to be fired for cause in addition to Harbaugh.

• 1Solidarity