2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Grats Delly - only frustration is our play calling, but no excuses Michigan outplayed us.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Congrats Michigan. Really didn't want to see Bama back in the title game.

• 1Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit! Just win tonight and we get to blow out Michigan for the title. Fuck yes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a shit play call. Oh my.
That play call was indeed boggling. I get why they wanted it in his hands, but holy hell wtf at that call. Just a straight QB power run? Yikes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That last Bama possession in regulation and in overtime was shit play calling by the OC. Both teams are gassed, run the fucking ball. Michigan realized it and gashed them in OT. Bama kept trying to be cute with swing passes and RB out of the backfield. Nobody to blame but themselves.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
That last Bama possession in regulation and in overtime was shit play calling by the OC. Both teams are gassed, run the fucking ball. Michigan realized it and gashed them in OT. Bama kept trying to be cute with swing passes and RB out of the backfield. Nobody to blame but themselves.

The last 1:30 in regulation I totally agree the play calling was bad.

In OT, Michigan just won the battles at the LOS - the 4th down call motioning the RB was dumb but UM still whipped Bama at the line.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy shit! Just win tonight and we get to blow out Michigan for the title. Fuck yes.

sweating key and peele GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We got this shit. Played like ass but still tied. Get our starting safety back in the 2nd half, which will hopefully help. Would be great if Penix stopped playing out of his mind.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Washington definitely has looked better than I expected.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I was really hoping that Texas would wait until the championship to get their asses pounded like TCU but oh well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Basically a Big 10 National Championship is coming up. Suck it SEC. ;)

Its a joke, dont lose your shit SEC fans.

• 1Worf