2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
don’t the bengals gotta pay some key players next year too?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
don’t the bengals gotta pay some players next year too?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

I'm actually not too worried about that. We paid a lot of important players this offseason. Tee is the biggest player, but he's barely been around anyway. Burrow has shown he makes below average players good. Look at all the TEs he got paid. Just sucks you always start so slow and have to play catch up. Bit is this year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
LOL, fuckin women
That's ridiculous, but to be fair, it's not like the coaches ever tell the sideline anything interesting. The whole thing where the reporters ask stupid questions and get generic responses from coaches/players is pretty silly and I'm sure the reporters can predict 90% of what they are going to say.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sideline reporters are a worthless position. I always think of that Bill Burr bit.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's been over a year and there's no sign of the ad revenue and DAU loss slowing down. We're well past the "immediate" profit point and have entered will it ever be profitable point.

now stfu and let's talk about how the Cowboys whooping up on the shitty Giants gave Cowboys fans false hope again

Elon is on record saying that he didnt buy it for profit.

He bought it to wrest away the biggest megaphone from the government and the communists who comprised 99% of the work force at Twitter including "marketing" and "ad tech".

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm actually not too worried about that. We paid a lot of important players this offseason. Tee is the biggest player, but he's barely been around anyway. Burrow has shown he makes below average players good. Look at all the TEs he got paid. Just sucks you always start so slow and have to play catch up. Bit is this year.
This guy is coming for your Bengals.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well that division sure fell apart in 2 days. Easy division win for the Ravens now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

EDIT Eisen says its torn ligament in wrist and will be getting surgery

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It is kind of lame that QBs are so protected these days but it also sucks that basically any team that loses their starting QB is done for the year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's ridiculous, but to be fair, it's not like the coaches ever tell the sideline anything interesting. The whole thing where the reporters ask stupid questions and get generic responses from coaches/players is pretty silly and I'm sure the reporters can predict 90% of what they are going to say.

I always figured they made that stuff up anyways. You always hear one of the same 5 canned phrases every game

• 2Like