2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Imagine the craziness if the Bills beat the Eagles this Sunday in an obvious trap game.

Philly is going to be riding high off their SB rematch win, i bet they sleep on my precious Bills.

Not gonna lie boys, its beena tough year, this game is make or brake it for Buffalo. IN fact the next 3 vs Philly, KC and Dallas are just insane.
If Allen can keep getting "right" with the new OC, we have a chance.
I hope you guys win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The anti-white oppression is just getting out of hand.

Irsay really is this stupid.

There's a strong case to be made for heavy bias against rich white men, hell "rich old white guy" is literally used as an insult.

But Irsay's not smart enough to pull that off and is just going to make himself look like an idiot

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Prevent defense is a hell of a thing

Funny, but just not actually a thing looking at the actual games. Almost all of our games have been competitive throughout other than Bills game (which we only scored 3 points in anyways), and the Bears Thursday night one. Otherwise teams just haven't been up 15-20+ against us.

Actually had leads in the 2nd half in both games against Philly and the game against Seattle.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Imagine the craziness if the Bills beat the Eagles this Sunday in an obvious trap game.

Philly is going to be riding high off their SB rematch win, i bet they sleep on my precious Bills.

Not gonna lie boys, its beena tough year, this game is make or brake it for Buffalo. IN fact the next 3 vs Philly, KC and Dallas are just insane.
If Allen can keep getting "right" with the new OC, we have a chance.
Please don't fuck it up and kick Philly's ass.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Anyone else struggling to stay awake
Yes but only because of the food
Eating Too Much Turkey Dinner GIF by Ryn Dean

• 1Like