2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Total trash QB.
Knowing Gi Joe GIF by MOODMAN

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol imagine having a shit tier defense that gives up more than 10 points in a game. Garbage offense probably won't even score 40 😂

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The board full of anti vaccine Uber conservatives somehow turn on the country singing white woman who preaches faith and love? The woman who has been with the same man for 50 years and believes in women being traditional? How did this happen?

Dolly is a fucking treasure. And even at 77 knows that it’s time to pull them tits out and look good for America. Absolutely love that bitch.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also I think some of my first boners were in late 80s watching the Dolly Parton show on Fox .

Back when Fox was just her, Star Trek Next Generation and cartoons. Fuck what a time to be alive

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The board full of anti vaccine Uber conservatives somehow turn on the country singing white woman who preaches faith and love? The woman who has been with the same man for 50 years and believes in women being traditional? How did this happen?

Dolly is a fucking treasure. And even at 77 knows that it’s time to pull them tits out and look good for America. Absolutely love that bitch.

It's so crazy that not everyone has the same opinions on everything right??

Faggot

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's so good he bounces balls off receivers to other receivers for completions.
Who was it that caught that ball? Has Dak ever thrown him the ball? I think his status line for the year might be 1 catch on zero targets.

I was impressed that dolly was actually out there singing at her age and not lip syncing.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Openly supports faggots and trans. Yup dolly ain't changed yall

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if you are to believe in crazy rumors, Darth Bill to the commanders is a thing so firing Ron now doesn't fit into that schedule likely. There was a reason Bill's newly signed contract was leaked awhile back

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Weren't they saying Ron just recovered from cancer or something? He could still be riding that pity wave.