jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
drake must of dropped a fortune on the giants tonight is all I can think

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dallas on pace for 680 points scored while giving up 0. Both would SHATTER the all time records.

If they manage that, there's a good chance they make the post-season

• 3Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At this point, the league can only hope they don't win too many consecutive Super Bowls.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Dallas on pace for 680 points scored while giving up 0. Both would SHATTER the all time records.

If they manage that, there's a good chance they make the post-season
But somehow the Eagles will still win the division, forcing them to go in on the wild card....

But that game tonight...
child 44 GIF

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Thoughts on week one.. Preseason is now too short. Most teams were very very sloppy. improved during the games thogugh. Chiefs NEED kelce to play or they are apparently average. How that guy just gets open all the time confounds me. He is their goto guy, double the fucker all the time.

Bengals looked sad, Brown's looked ready to play.

Patriots looked..decent they might be good, still to early to tell but the offense, once opening day jitters settled down looked functional(unlike last year). Started sloppy, but outplayed the eagles for 3/4th of the game. Their problems was that 1/4 that put them down 16-0. No turnovers and they win that game. (Or that rookie his 2nd foot down. He gets that and I think they would have won )

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chiefs NEED kelce to play or they are apparently average.

We absolutely do need him but we were also missing Chris Jones on D and our receivers had probably the worst game in Chief history in terms of dropped passes. So bad one amazing pass was an interception.

If Toney catches just 2 outta 3 of those passes that hit him in both hands, we would have most likely won that game by at least a FG.

It is actually astounding how close we kept that game in what could have been a blow out with the shitter squad sucking it up. If they continue then yeah I agree we definitely average. I’m praying it was a bad fluke.

Thems the breaks.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Thoughts on week one.. Preseason is now too short. Most teams were very very sloppy. improved during the games thogugh. Chiefs NEED kelce to play or they are apparently average. How that guy just gets open all the time confounds me. He is their goto guy, double the fucker all the time.

Bengals looked sad, Brown's looked ready to play.

Patriots looked..decent they might be good, still to early to tell but the offense, once opening day jitters settled down looked functional(unlike last year). Started sloppy, but outplayed the eagles for 3/4th of the game. Their problems was that 1/4 that put them down 16-0. No turnovers and they win that game. (Or that rookie his 2nd foot down. He gets that and I think they would have won )

Yeah, they need to bring back 90's camps. This shit looks undercooked the 1st week.

Pats line couldn't open a damn hole to run in.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, they need to bring back 90's camps. This shit looks undercooked the 1st week.

Pats line couldn't open a damn hole to run in.
As a Dolphins fan I'm not going to get too high on the win today, and I wouldn't get too low on the Pats loss. I'm excited but nervous about the matchup next Sunday night. Pats are in trouble if Miami makes it a shootout, but Bill isn't going to put 1 on 1 coverage on Tyreek Hill like Staley did yesterday. Miami gave up over 200 yards rushing so there's a good opportunity for NE to get something going.

As the season goes on, Miami will come down a bit as teams make adjustments, and NE should be up a bit with more reps.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Week 1 thoughts...

Rain = Joe Burrow kryptonite?

I have to admit, having the 49ers come out firing on all cylinders week 1 is not what we're used to in the Shanahan era. This Brock Purdy kid is too good to be true. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop on him but he looked fucking great out there yesterday. He may not have a big arm but he's got it between the ears like nobody as young as him could expect to have it. Please don't get injured. Big days for Brandon Aiyuk and Dre Greenlaw and of course Christian McCaffrey. 3 sacks for Drake Jackson???? Keep that up please. I actually thought San Fran's O-line looked pretty good most of the time. TJ is going to get in there sometimes no matter who your right tackle is.

I hope the "The Rams are better than we thought" talk ends next week. If the "The Seahawks are worse than we thought" talk continues that's ok.

Giants....lol

Can't wait to see the Aaron Rodgerized Jets tonight.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The issue the patriots had with running is...2 rookie starters on the line, and that group of 5 apparently hadn't practiced together,
the pass blocking was fine for most of the night.

the other issue the patriots have- hard to harp on it week 1, for the past ~3 years if a team scores at least 25, the patriots lose- they have to break that trend.

Mac(cannot call him jones, too many Jones on the team like 4-5 of them)- except for the first drive- for the most part looked good, at least in my opinion. i hate doing comparisons, but he looked like an year 2-3 brady. as in fast reads, ball out quick, & mostly accurate passes. i am NOT saying he is brady mk 2.0, but skill wise, accuracy wise, (and the fact that for ~20 years brady is the QB i watched the most) it is the best comparison i can make to the qb i am most familiar with. can he get better, yes. how much better is the question. his upper ceiling is probably, mid to lower top 10 qb in the league(4-10)- his lower limit is probably....average qb.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals need to take preseason more seriously. Over the habit of looking like shit early in the season. Combine that with the Bengals inability to win in Cleveland and I knew we were in for a rough Week 1. Even picked against the Bengals in my weekly pick em league.

OL still looked shitty.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ok that guy needs therapy!

but cool basement, my wife would KILL me if i tried to do something like that in my basement.