2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
DK Metcalf is a bit of a bitch. He seems to do this kind of shit when things aren't going his way.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
DK Metcalf is a bit of a bitch. He seems to do this kind of shit when things aren't going his way.

Agreed.... I had hoped he would have grown out of it... or Pete or a veteran would have rubbed off on him some. Nope... he's a 10 cent head

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Most of the time when someone watches a game where 2 division rivals are playing, they would wish for a giant meteor to hit the stadium. But that would be a mercy for these Jets and Bills fans, putting them out of their misery instantly, without any suffering. No no. You must live, and play.

I would make a joke about them having to watch the playoffs from their house, but I'm pretty sure both teams are good enough that at least one of them will make the postseason.

edit: Yeah I posted this before the stream showed Rodgers getting sacked. I'm sorry Jets fans; not even you deserve this if he doesn't come back.

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like Rodgers has a case of a bloody pussy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

If it was against the Bears, he would be back out there.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL I figured rogers would get hurt behind that offensive line but I thought he would last more than one series. All that hype and money down the fucking drainl ol.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I would feel bad for them if Jets fans weren’t the biggest faggots of sports

I wish Fireman Ed would have died in the towers I hate that guy

• 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
This is the worst thing to happen to a Jet in New York in exactly the last 22 years.

• 7Worf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 8 users

Araxen

The Mannings show is a ton better right now because they are explaining a ton about what is going on with the QB injury/change.

• 2Like