2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean we knew a fine was coming, so whatever. More importantly, the Eagles guy is banned from the sidelines.

Edit: Oh, duh it says it there in the first Tweet

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

pretty insane he was allowed to play after that hit and that they even gave him a tinted visor

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Used the Dolphins all the time in the old season mode for the Tecmo game. When Marino was in good condition some of the downfield throws you could make were just nuts.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We're about to find out how it works the other way. Chase was fine last week, but let's see how great the WR corps looks with Jake Browning throwing to them the rest of the season. Have a feeling numbers are about to dip big time.
I mean, I don't think it will last, but sure doesn't look like a dip yet!

jeydax

Death and Taxes

Pending how deep the investigation goes, this could get real ugly for the NFL
What could you possibly mean? It's not like the NFL shoves sports betting/gambling in the face of its viewers every single commercial. It's like a Family Guy skit.

family-guy-look-at-my-kids.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
lmao ... fucking lions
I was worried about this game, the Lions defense has sucked against running quarterbacks, barely squeaking out the last game vs the Bears, and Goff sucks outdoors. They've completely melted down in this second half...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was worried about this game, the Lions defense has sucked against running quarterbacks, barely squeaking out the last game vs the Bears, and Goff sucks outdoors. They've completely melted down in this second half...
Lions playing the long game trying to make sure the Bears keep Fields.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Lions playing the long game trying to make sure the Bears keep Fields.
Honestly, I'd rather they drafted a new quarterback, that'll keep them from drafting any support players like a non-porous offensive line.

The true long game would be getting Aaron Glenn fired from Detroit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Come on your ratbird pieces of shit. It's the goddamn Lambs.

EDIT: Is Harbaugh retarded? Holy fuck.

• 1Double Worf