2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have no issues with you Alex, though I feel after a comment like this I have to say something like "You probably think Burrow and Mahomes have the same amount right now, too".

I was retarded and was thinking of MVPs.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Just in time for Miami's annual December collapse. He's a guard turned center which is why we've had about one bad snap a game. Now he's not only being replaced by a guard that's being turned into a center, but Liam Eichenberg was not good at guard either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We are living in a simulation.

Jordan stood up for Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf's anthem protest at a time when he made pretty much zero political statements, so let's not pretend he was going to go all Back the Blue and All Lives Matter if he played now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Jordan will always be better than Lebron but let's not pretend he wouldn't have been the first player to kneel.
Jordan stood up for Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf's anthem protest at a time when he made pretty much zero political statements, so let's not pretend he was going to go all Back the Blue and All Lives Matter if he played now.

Go Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The nightmare scenario is that this buys Staley another year, because he obviously needs Herbert to have a real chance.

Also, you fuckers can take that basketball shit and GTFO.
Is there anything I can do to alleviate this torment, or am I stuck in this Hell with you?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That could be a fun vacation.

That picture is of Rio de Janeiro though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what the NFL end game with international games is, eventually 16 games per season and all teams play at least once? Sounds like they've said as of right now they won't be doing any sort of international division or anything like that.