2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wonder what the NFL end game with international games is, eventually 16 games per season and all teams play at least once? Sounds like they've said as of right now they won't be doing any sort of international division or anything like that.

Probably. I was thinking they might kind of assign 2 teams to each city and every other year one of those teams would play a 'home' game there. That should begin to build a sort of fanbase in those countries and maximize merch sales. With an odd number of games, at least that would even up the home/away games. As it stands now, some teams get an extra home game. If everyone played 1 international game it could be 8 home, 8 away, and 1 reeeeally far away.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What the shit I didn't even realize the Redskins are also coming off a bye.

2 weeks in a row this late in the season. Like 5 times this year?

God damn the schedulers hate the Rams.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the shit I didn't even realize the Redskins are also coming off a bye.

2 weeks in a row this late in the season. Like 5 times this year?

God damn the schedulers hate the Rams.

Knowing us and Rivera, that means we'll come out rusty af and go down 2 scores real fast.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chiefs are knocking you out final week of the season.

Drawing Motivation GIF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So there's like a million articles yesterday alleging that the Patriots are finally done with Belichick but Darth Hoodie refused to even address the question when directly asked. I feel like he'll likely do well wherever he ends up as long as he has nothing to do with GMing ever again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had a pretty long conversation with one of my friends who's a massive Patriots dick sucker. He's now shitting on Bill, pretty much saying the defense in the early 20s and Brady saved him

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had a pretty long conversation with one of my friends who's a massive Patriots dick sucker. He's now shitting on Bill, pretty much saying the defense in the early 20s and Brady saved him

Most of the pats fans here bounced save a few. I can’t imagine any of them would throw Bill under the bus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll still defend him being one of the greatest coaches ever, but if it weren't for Brady his terrible GMing would have left him with absolutely nothing to work with as a coach.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Without Brady he would also been fired a decade ago

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Then, should Cleveland advance to the postseason, Flacco would make $250,000 for a wild-card win, $500,000 for a divisional-playoff win, $1 million for an AFC Championship game win and $2 million for a Super Bowl win.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users