2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope the Commanders hire Bill and let him run the draft. What say you, Merrith Merrith

Please...no Belichick. Bring in a really good front office guy, heard one of the top guys in the Ravens' front office might be interested...then let them have input on incoming coach. Getting the #2 pick could be huge if they want to take a shot with a top QB prospect or potentially trade down for more draft capital. As it stands we have 3 picks in the top 40, 6 in the top 103, and I believe the most or 2nd most cap space in the league going into free agency.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Wow we called a cover 0 blitz to force Allen to make a quick decision instead of letting him ramble around in the backfield for 15 seconds before one of his receivers got open? There may be hope yet.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rams @ Lions will be the Sunday night game next week

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rams @ Lions will be the Sunday night game next week

I've enjoyed trolling every Ravens fan I know that this is the real best potential homecoming/match up of the playoffs, while they all talk about the possibility of Flacco coming to Baltimore.

It's not even just a troll, it's a fact.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dolphins sure like shitting away games or something.
Miami isn't shitting away anything, Buffalo almost is. Buffalo had 3 red zone turnovers and got stopped at the goal line before the half. And they're still winning.

Buffalo is the same team they've been the last couple of years: almost unstoppable as long as they don't beat themselves. Buffalo getting the 2 seed makes it a very good chance for a Bills-Ravens AFC championship game.