2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Plus: 4x afc east champs even our 80s90s team couldn’t do that.

2 seed

Hell yeah.

Negative my son’s birthday party is at a place near the stadium and now we won’t be able to get cars to and from in that time frame next week.

Worth it. We will drive to a place 30 minutes away and pay any fees.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Alex bringing that Jinx hammer

Bengals are out. I'm here for chaos.

I had no hope and was planning on tuning out after Borrow went down, but Browning made the rest of the season fun and worth watching. I know I should only care about draft position, but I really respect that this team didn't roll over and ended up with a winning record. AFCN back to being the best division in football. Last place team ended with a winning record.

Justin Jefferson to the Bengals fuck everyone 2024 scorched earth tour.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It's gonna be a 2013 Super Bowl rematch.
I give Buffalo a chance to upset the Ravens in the AFC Championship. Not much of a chance, but better than other teams.

Plus: 4x afc east champs even our 80s90s team couldn’t do that.

2 seed

Hell yeah.

Negative my son’s birthday party is at a place near the stadium and now we won’t be able to get cars to and from in that time frame next week.

Worth it. We will drive to a place 30 minutes away and pay any fees.

You have a good shot as long as you don't do that thing where you beat yourselves or Josh Allen forgets how to play football. But I'm sure you're dreading that day during every game for the last few years.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I give Buffalo a chance to upset the Ravens in the AFC Championship. Not much of a chance, but better than other teams.

You have a good shot as long as you don't do that thing where you beat yourselves or Josh Allen forgets how to play football. But I'm sure you're dreading that day during every game for the last few years.

Buffalo should have lost tonight to a fairly bad Miami team. I give the Browns a far better chance against the Ravens. They are a damn good team. The Bills are a damn good team sometimes. That's a big difference. At this point, Flacco is just as good as Allen...and he hasn't been throwing terrible ints.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami is all banged up with only 1 healthy edge rusher left, but I'm confident they will go into Arrowhead and destroy KC. Even Mahomes will drop a pass deflected back to him right into the hands of a Defender for a pick-6. Regime Regime I'm not even going for the reverse jinx, you guys are screwed! You're going down, buddy!

I'm going to skip the playoff game Miami gets to play because there's too many injuries for the Dolphins to overcome and make a run of it (some teams can rally and overcome injury, the Dolphins aren't one of them). Miami is going to be $40 million over the cap and Tua's contract is up. We are in that spot where Tua is good enough that we pretty much have to pay him, but he isn't good enough without a good supporting cast.

The whole team in general has to show up in big games next year and produce wins (Dallas is the only team over .500 that Miami beat). Every facet of this team failed to show up in big games, and that's the hurdle for next season. I've had my fill of watching this team run up the score on bad teams after this year.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tyreek dropping that pass and watching the special teams has my hopes partially up! Arrowhead going to be cold!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
AFC:
Dolphins over Chiefs
Browns over Texans
Bills over Steelers

NFC:
Cowboys over Packers
Lions over Rams
Bucks over Eagles

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yep I think Lions are going to be typical Lions

Screenshot_2024-01-07-21-49-56-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I do think Eagles will beat Bucs. But they're not making it further than that.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

josh has tried to lose the last 5 and couldn't, we are fine

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is it too soon to start the playoff thread and ban the losers who's team didn't make it?

GDSbMY1W0AA-VSN.jpg

Homsar

Am I senile? when did they start doing playoffs on monday

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Buffalo should have lost tonight to a fairly bad Miami team. I give the Browns a far better chance against the Ravens. They are a damn good team. The Bills are a damn good team sometimes. That's a big difference. At this point, Flacco is just as good as Allen...and he hasn't been throwing terrible ints.

Should have won by 20+ you mean. Outgained them 473-275, Time of Possession edge of 38:07-21:53.

If Josh Allen could balance out his shit more often where it's only 1 turnover for every 3-4 TD's, they'd actually be elite. But I get what you mean about Cleveland in that they can look more consistent...especially because their defense is actually that good. Flacco isn't just as good as Allen, though. Flacco looks good when not getting pressured, Allen being able to extend plays and use his legs is much more of a weapon.

He just needs to stop turning the ball over 2-3+ times every game.

Homsar

Feel like every game I've watched of Allen he's shit until the second half. Looking at the stats, bills should have wiped the floor with them