????????

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

aint nothing wrong with my picks. They're all valid. The league is just fixed

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Football today was a pretty big disappointment. Hope tomorrow is better!

Can't expect to win though if you are missing half your secondary and best pass rushers.

Reminded me of the Chargers vs Patriots play off games when we had like a 5th string LB playing because we lost so much secondary.
Was a terrible advertisement for the NFL between the shitty games and the primetime game being on peacock, with myriad audio issues and Jason Fagbot Garrett calling plays. Hearing his voice gives me ptsd.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Was a terrible advertisement for the NFL between the shitty games and the primetime game being on peacock, with myriad audio issues and Jason Fagbot Garrett calling plays. Hearing his voice gives me ptsd.
I’m surprised it wasn’t 3 hours of him clapping

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
and that fucking smirk , I want to punch him in the teeth.

I usually watch the games with the sound off, about the only announcers I can stand are Joe / Troy and that's barely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah it sucks my kids are bouncing off the wall, I need caffeine and be house is empty, and I can’t leave the house.

Looks like it was the right call. The whiteouts were supposed to be done overnight but right now I can walk on my front porch and not see to the road 50 feet away. Zero visibility at times. Can’t exactly have 70000 people, or even the teams alone, driving in this. Ban should clear tonight

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
wtf why don’t my links embed?

Anywho I wish I was younger I would walk over and party at the stadium with the lads

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
https:// << x should be twitter >> .com/wonderofitall7/status/1746593538966532596

Code:
https://twitter.com/wonderofitall7/status/1746593538966532596

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That looks miserable and a recipe for some terrible football. Is this supposed to clear before tomorrow?