Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to die.

3a7.jpg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're absolutely right. There's no history of the NFL ever showing favoritism toward a team. Why would they start now?

taylor swift got milk GIF

You're going too deep, when the simple answer is the Bears and Jets (at least with Zach Wilson) are not very good.

Merrith

So my wife asked me today: "Did anyone know who this Kelce guy was before he started dating Taylor Swift?"

Turns out she was just trying to fuck with me. Slightly rustling.

Need to remind her that she's clearly just trying to boost/save her music career by dating the best TE in the NFL and one of the best TE's of all time (It's still Gronk, he's not there yet).

Merrith

People are losing their minds over this and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because it's not a hold. He's inside his frame the whole time, that would be the weakest holding call in the history of the NFL.

It's because too many casual fans ignore this when it goes on every play and when they actually have an intelligent former O linemen announcer who explains it, but want to believe it's only it's because the refs help out the Chiefs (or Dallas, or the Patriots, or whoever the current conspiracy team is at the time).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
regime.png

Just caught this dude coming out of Wendy's after ordering 7 baconators and snapped a pic. This you, Regime Regime ?

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The reason I say it cuts off early is because right after that he is literally trying to pull away, AKA disengage. I dunno how else you are supposed to disengage.

Not sure if it's the same clip but the D-lineman starts waving at the ref to grab his attention because of the obvious hold. Maybe that's what got cut off.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bad look for Adams yelling at the guy evaluating him. I mean I get he is frustrated, but yelling at that guy does you no good.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This games got everything. Failed 4th downs, miscalled 80 yard runs called back, muffed punts, flags on almost every play! EXCITING!!!!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users