2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd complain about how bad this game is, but we play Chicago Thursday night so...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Giants fans have no need to worry. They're going down to Miami next Sunday to face a Dolphins team that just lost by 4 touchdowns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't worry boys, the Giants don't play again in primetime until 2 weeks from now on SNF in Buffalo!

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
We're just four weeks in and I'm willing to write off half the teams.

Hell, I don't know if I would bet a single dollar on anyone other than Bills / Dolphins / Ravens / Chiefs / Eagles / Cowboys / Lions / 49ers / Seahawks to even make the playoffs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
We're just four weeks in and I'm willing to write off half the teams.

Hell, I don't know if I would bet a single dollar on anyone other than Bills / Dolphins / Ravens / Chiefs / Eagles / Cowboys / Lions / 49ers / Seahawks to even make the playoffs.

Id be careful with the Seahawks we are a banged up fucking team... Im glad we have an early bye this year because of it

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Id be careful with the Seahawks we are a banged up fucking team... Im glad we have an early bye this year because of it
Same with the Chiefs. Mahomes looking washed and needs the Refs help.

jk but unless we do something drastic I don’t see us in the AFCC.

also
Just for
You Gankak Gankak

I believed in your Seahawks.

1696336521877.gif
IMG_3098.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Do Pat's just tank for Williams now?
Even if it were possible he could be worse than the Bears, Bill would probably trade back and use those 1st and 2nd round picks to draft a guard, a defensive back, an undersized white WR from a Div III school, and a long snapper.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Same with the Chiefs. Mahomes looking washed and needs the Refs help.

jk but unless we do something drastic I don’t see us in the AFCC.
Mahomes needs some receivers to throw to. Teams have figured out that if they take Kelce out of the game they don't need to worry about anyone else.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I want the Niners to make a play for Jonathan Taylor. More from a strategic perspective to remove him from the board, because I think he makes Dallas and Philly both way better.

On top of that, Mitchell seems to be hurt all the fucking time and CMC also has a "history". With how much Kyle is riding him, I worry about that too.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mahomes needs some receivers to throw to. Teams have figured out that if they take Kelce out of the game they don't need to worry about anyone else.
Yup. Reid and Veach completely nailed it on Tyreke Hill but they're way too in love with raw speedy athletes that never seem to actually development actual wide receiver skills, like getting separation on routes and catching the ball when it hits you in the hands. They routinely reach in the draft when choosing a wide receiver because they think they can mold them or something but that usually just ends up with them missing a prospect with a higher floor.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yup. Reid and Veach completely nailed it on Tyreke Hill but they're way too in love with raw speedy athletes that never seem to actually development actual wide receiver skills, like getting separation on routes and catching the ball when it hits you in the hands. They routinely reach in the draft when choosing a wide receiver because they think they can mold them or something but that usually just ends up with them missing a prospect with a higher floor.

Aka Mecole Hardman, Skyy Moore, Rashee Rice their newest I believe.

• 1Solidarity