2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eagles and Niners lose at the end of the game to struggling to be mediocre teams. What a day.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets get another W and Rodgers was tossing passes around pre game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Only one more primetime Giants game after this, a MNF game and then we're free from having to watch this crap.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Lions are now tied for the best record in the league for those who may not be keeping track. 🦁
Statistically, it looked like a dominant game, but Mayfield missed at least 3 or 4 really critical deep balls where his receiver had at least a couple of steps on the defender. Montgomery's rib injury is concerning. I wonder if the Lions could make a run at Dalvin Cook for a late round draft pick. Doesn't seem that the Jets are really using him since they have Breece Hall and I refuse to believe he's completely washed up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Statistically, it looked like a dominant game, but Mayfield missed at least 3 or 4 really critical deep balls where his receiver had at least a couple of steps on the defender. Montgomery's rib injury is concerning. I wonder if the Lions could make a run at Dalvin Cook for a late round draft pick. Doesn't seem that the Jets are really using him since they have Breece Hall and I refuse to believe he's completely washed up.

I don’t know Cooks issues in NY but in MN, when healthy, dude was good. Now, I dunno so much. Hopefully Montgomery is okay, I assume he got a bruise, the contact didn’t look like anything crazy.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know Cooks issues in NY but in MN, when healthy, dude was good. Now, I dunno so much. Hopefully Montgomery is okay, I assume he got a bruise, the contact didn’t look like anything crazy.
His x-rays came back negative. Hopefully it was just a bad bruise and not a cartilage injury. I had one of those earlier this year and it kicked my ass for a couple of weeks.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You can go all eat shit and die. Also, lets not even think about how good the Jets would be if that unnamed homosexual QB was able to play more than 3 minutes per season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_8695.jpeg

• 13Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the Panthers being the worst team in the league, if this holds, they traded DJ Moore, a 2025 second rounder, and the rights to Jalen Carter and Caleb Williams for Bryce Young.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With the Panthers being the worst team in the league, if this holds, they traded DJ Moore, a 2025 second rounder, and the rights to Jalen Carter and Caleb Williams for Bryce Young.
He has really been that bad? Hes in a shit situation with an awful defense, awful Oline and the only receiver is 100 year old Adam Thielen. Definitely wasnt setup for success.

Sterling

El Presidente
He has really been that bad? Hes in a shit situation with an awful defense, awful Oline and the only receiver is 100 year old Adam Thielen. Definitely wasnt setup for success.
I mean he might not be as bad as some people say, but that's A LOT of stuff to give up for him. Although if they had a different QB maybe they'd be out of the Williams sweepstakes.

• 1Like