2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
But they are playing the Cowboys. There will be levels of embarrassment reached tonight unheard of before.
They just let a QB who can’t run anymore just go for 18 untouched, I haven’t seen something that embarrassing since Peyton Manning rushed for a TD against Dallas untouched.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
They just let a QB who can’t run anymore just go for 18 untouched, I haven’t seen something that embarrassing since Peyton Manning rushed for a TD against Dallas untouched.

Rivers getting positive rushing yards on anything other than a sneak.

philip-rivers-baby-giraffelarge.gif

• 1Worf

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Rivers getting positive rushing yards on anything other than a sneak.

philip-rivers-baby-giraffelarge.gif
Rivers fumbling on a kneel down to run the clock down before kicking a gimme game winning field goal on a night game was the most embarrassing moment for Rivers I recall but I don’t watch them unless on prime time so /shrug

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Rivers fumbling on a kneel down to run the clock down before kicking a gimme game winning field goal on a night game was the most embarrassing moment for Rivers I recall but I don’t watch them unless on prime time so /shrug

That was against the Chiefs to boot. I had blocked that from my memory. Thanks for that.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That was against the Chiefs to boot. I had blocked that from my memory. Thanks for that.
I don’t know how you could block that, would be like a Dallas fan blocking out Romo botching the hold of a game winning FG or a Pittsburgh fan blocking out Neil O’Donnell throwing directly to Darren Woodson in the SB all night long with no WR near him.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The chargers dont even need receivers.... Herbert can just complete passes to himself for first downs!

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I don’t know how you could block that, would be like a Dallas fan blocking out Romo botching the hold of a game winning FG or a Pittsburgh fan blocking out Neil O’Donnell throwing directly to Darren Woodson in the SB all night long with no WR near him.

The ability to suppress memories is an essential survival skill for any Chargers fan.

Herbert passes to Herbert for a first down. Hot damn.

• 1Worf

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Jerry Jones said his coaching expectations for McCarthy going into this season were to cut down on penalties and turnovers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Jerry Jones said his coaching expectations for McCarthy going into this season were to cut down on penalties and turnovers.

Fire fat boy make the Dan Quinn the HC release Dak, see what Trey Lance has. That’s what I would do, fuck Dak.

• 1Like
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Staley is such a fucking horrible coach. Jesus Christ, they're going to waste my boy Herbie's career.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Good thing we won't need those two timeouts we spent to avoid our second Too Many Men on the Field Penalty and because we're too winded after a 60 yard busted play to run another one without a break first.