2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being such a fragile pussy that 4 posts over the course of 4 weeks sends you into a retard rage :emoji_joy:.

Good to know lazy trolling works so well on you though, cry harder
And now we've entered projection territory. Classic FoH faggot behavior.
Dallas is a shitty team that also got royally buttfucked by the refs today.
Listen Radgavin, what I'm saying is that despite how "royally buttfucked" Dallas got by refs, it doesn't matter. It's like complaining that the refs "fucked you" when your team is up 55-6. Except in this case, Dallas is perpetually the team with 6.

But, you're also the captain of complaining or white-knighting for completely meaningless, pointless shit. So, carry on...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's like complaining that the refs "fucked you" when your team is up 55-6. Except in this case, Dallas is perpetually the team with 6.
They lost by 5 in a game where the refs flat out stole a touchdown from them you fucking braindead assclown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They lost by 5 in a game where the refs flat out stole a touchdown from them you fucking braindead assclown.
Did the refs kick the ball out of bounds in the 2nd quarter, giving the Eagles the ball at the 40?

Did the refs cause Gallup to drop the would be first down so the Cowboys had to settle for a field goal instead?

Did the refs force Evans to commit a facemask penalty on a fucking kickoff to give the Eagles the ball at the 40?

Did the refs force Dak to step out of bounds before making the two-point conversion?

Did the refs force Dallas to go for it from the 2yd line instead of making it an 8 point game with the field goal?

Did the refs force Dallas to false start from the 6 so that instead of being able to run it, they were forced to throw and ate a huge sack?

Nah, bro. ONE CALL is what fucked them... :rolleyes: . You're such a fucking dumb faggot.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did the refs kick the ball out of bounds in the 2nd quarter, giving the Eagles the ball at the 40?

Did the refs cause Gallup to drop the would be first down so the Cowboys had to settle for a field goal instead?

Did the refs force Evans to commit a facemask penalty on a fucking kickoff to give the Eagles the ball at the 40?

Did the refs force Dak to step out of bounds before making the two-point conversion?

Did the refs force Dallas to go for it from the 2yd line instead of making it an 8 point game with the field goal?

Did the refs force Dallas to false start from the 6 so that instead of being able to run it, they were forced to throw and ate a huge sack?

Nah, bro. ONE CALL is what fucked them... :rolleyes: . You're such a fucking dumb faggot.
The best part of your stupidity is that the time you pissed away writing this garbage is lost forever.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We aren't talking about that Ferguson catch right?
I don't recall the refs blatantly stealing a TD from Dallas as much as they out right handed Philly a TD drive with phantom DPI calls and never flagging the Eagls for holding Parsons. I understand now what Rams fans feel watching teams blatantly hold Donald all game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't recall the refs blatantly stealing a TD from Dallas
Ackchually I guess I should backtrack that statement slightly because the correct PI call on Blankenship would have been first and goal from the 1 (or maybe inside the 1 if the penalty technically wasnt inside the endzone?).

Then again considering how your dumpster fire of a team performed on the final drive of the game I guess even spotting the ball an inch from the goal line wouldn't be a guaranteed score.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The best part of your stupidity is that the time you pissed away writing this garbage is lost forever.
Worth every second to see your argument now reduced to, "neener neener".
Then again considering how your dumpster fire of a team performed on the final drive of the game I guess even spotting the ball an inch from the goal line wouldn't be a guaranteed score.
Told You So Epix GIF by PENNYWORTH

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Chargers totally got this tonight. And by "got this," I mean Staley will screw it up and be one loss closer to getting fired. Wins will only prolong the suffering and mediocrity.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Chargers totally got this tonight. And by "got this," I mean Staley will screw it up and be one loss closer to getting fired. Wins will only prolong the suffering and mediocrity.

I took the night off to watch this with my Jets buddy. I think we'll both need liver transplants by the time this game is over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At the risk of jinxing it. I kinda like how the game has gone so far. Jets defense is getting way too much pressure with 3 and 4 man rushes though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The old "be too stupid to argue with and declare victory move"

Classic Kirun

To be fair, it's the #1 arguing tactic in the political threads so he comes by it naturally. Some people (araysar) actually take it to the next level and just pretend to be too stupid to argue with because they think it somehow lends credibility to the strawman they're arguing against.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Less than impressive game by the Chargers offense, but a good game from the defense. My liver survives another week.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At the risk of jinxing it. I kinda like how the game has gone so far.

Won $85 on the chargers today. You can thank me latter for making sure The Jinx is over. Prepare yourself for the Super Bowl.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users