2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Less than impressive game by the Chargers offense, but a good game from the defense. My liver survives another week.
You guys need to tank so you can fire Staley and get my boy Harbaugh. This Jeff Fischer ball ain't gonna get you no where!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You guys need to tank so you can fire Staley and get my boy Harbaugh. This Jeff Fischer ball ain't gonna get you no where!
I'm certainly done with Staley but I feel like the curse will not be lifted while the Spanos clan owns the team.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Less than impressive game by the Chargers offense, but a good game from the defense. My liver survives another week.
Good win against a garbage team.

Got a pretty good test this week against the Lions. My liver is ready.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

That'll save em! Honestly surprised the Jets didnt go after him though.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's almost like full circle.

Drafted after Goff, essentially ended his career with a knee injury, now trying to finish the job!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
putting Wentz behind that line last night and you'd more than likely get the same result. Rodgers would be insane to come back this year unless they get some guys back from injured reserve ahead of it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

TLDR - His ex wife's boyfriend pretending to be Early and scammed him outta $1.9 million.

Feel bad for Earl and the shit hes been going through. Was my favorite member of the LOB and hated the way his tenure went as a Seahawk.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

TLDR - His ex wife's boyfriend pretending to be Early and scammed him outta $1.9 million.

Feel bad for Earl and the shit hes been going through. Was my favorite member of the LOB and hated the way his tenure went as a Seahawk.
He stole a rolls Royce, was arrested in that vehicle when he showed up at the bank where he was doing banking fraud. Then after getting released on bail he showed up at the pound in another stolen vehicle to argue why he should get the vehicle he stole previously back, even though he had been arrested for stealing that vehicle previously.

The amount of dumb is hurting my brain.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This year's Steelers are one of the biggest WTFs I've ever seen in football. Maybe the worst over .500 team in the history of the league.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
400336871_719170030254024_9158988854377012221_n.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This year's Steelers are one of the biggest WTFs I've ever seen in football. Maybe the worst over .500 team in the history of the league.

It annoys the shit out of me. I have a friend who is normally a level-headed sports fan unless it comes to the Steelers and Ohio State. We bet in July on who would have the better record between the Bengals and Steelers. Bengals finish with a better record, he has to go to a Phish show with me. Steelers finish with a better record and I have to go to a Red Rocks concert of his choice (he lives in Denver). I thought this was a slam dunk easy bet. Still think I'll win but I can't believe where the standings are right now.

I think Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati are all going to win again this week. Pulling for the Cleveland upset. Please show the defensive plan to stop that offense.

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yay the Panthers play tonight , and there is no other games to distract me from how bad they are..........

Fuck.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You and the other 3 people on Earth that want to watch this game must be thrilled!

About the only thing I care about in this game is me still deciding whether to flex Chubba Hubbard in fantasy. Game itself going to be putrid. Old man Thielen likely offensive hero.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
About the only thing I care about in this game is me still deciding whether to flex Chubba Hubbard in fantasy. Game itself going to be putrid. Old man Thielen likely offensive hero.
Depends on whatever blackmail Chuba has that's allowing him double the touches of Miles Sanders will hold up. Bears run defense is pretty stout, but you never know this could be a very sloppy game.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Depends on whatever blackmail Chuba has that's allowing him double the touches of Miles Sanders will hold up. Bears run defense is pretty stout, but you never know this could be a very sloppy game.

fwiw, he is averaging half a yard more a carry than Sanders. Frankly they both suck, so it's whatever.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
any other coach would be finding a new ride home after the past few seasons.