Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Buffalo Bills Football GIF by EliteSportsTours

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lmao

I was walking by a bar with broncos fans as that ended and just the dumbfounded stares everyone had.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Well the bills crushed Miami the week after so it’s all over the place.

But the bills are the worst coached team I have ever seen this year
You aren't wrong. You'll beat Miami week 18 and knock them off down to the 2 seed, then play them next week as the 7 seed, beat them, then get humiliated in the divisional round. Miami really does have a Buffalo problem. I'd rather play anyone else.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You aren't wrong. You'll beat Miami week 18 and knock them off down to the 2 seed, then play them next week as the 7 seed, beat them, then get humiliated in the divisional round. Miami really does have a Buffalo problem. I'd rather play anyone else.

Oh Bills win week 18 and all it gets them is a later draft pick, this season is over. Josh is lost without Daboll, Mcdermott has lost the team, and the wheels are not just coming off, they are in the rear view

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Oh Bills win week 18 and all it gets them is a later draft pick, this season is over. Josh is lost without Daboll, Mcdermott has lost the team, and the wheels are not just coming off, they are in the rear view
I was trying to be optimistic but I think you're right. Buffalo squandered the easier half of the season which was a great time to get wins. Now they have 5 games in the back end Philly, KC, Chargers, Dallas, and @Miami.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
On a positive note, Damar Hamlin played his first defensive snap, and got a nice open field tackle. First time on the field outside of specials teams since he died on the field.

Comeback player of the year guaranteed now.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Defense missing

All Pro Tre White
All Pro Matt Milano
All Pro Micah Hyde
Highest Rated PFF DT Daquan Jones
number 2 CB Benford.

Held a team to 24 when they had the ball on short field 5 times.

This is on coahcing. Allen is out of control and they cant fix him. 22 points. They cant score over 22 in 5 weeks.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
On a positive note, Damar Hamlin played his first defensive snap, and got a nice open field tackle. First time on the field outside of specials teams since he died on the field.

Comeback player of the year guaranteed now.

Or, as the Vaccine retatards here will say, the guy who is pretending to be Damar Hamlin after the vaccine killed him and 1200 Israelis last month

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You think a qb sneak fumble on your own 1 yard line is bad, try 6-3 to the browns in 2009 when Drek Anderson won while throwing 2-17

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This was, without a doubt, one of the most hilarious games I can ever recall watching. The reactions of the Manning Bros just added to the clown show that was the ending of that game. Bills fans are the Cowboys fans of the AFC and the salt flowing out of Buffalo after this is not disappointing. The Bills _should_ axe someone after that fucking game, if only to throw someone under the bus. But I think the reality is that Josh Allen is having one of the worst regressions of any "top tier" QB seen in recent memory and the team just looks poorly coached all around. The turnovers are another indicator of coaching and discipline issues. Its funny watching the meltdown, but that is a lot of talent being wasted there. And the problem is if they decide to do something about coaching, that talent will dive over the side like rats leaving a sinking ship to get ahead of the fire sale. They are going to end this season with their sole achievement being defeating the Dolphins, who also have huge consistency issues, when they firmly believed they owned the division with New England in freefall.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOl come on thats like our 25th and 26th most pathetic losses in tecent memory
Honestly losing 4 Super Bowls in a row I simply can’t fathom. I don’t even think our Lions fans know that pain. Younger Bills fans don’t understand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Honestly losing 4 Super Bowls in a row I simply can’t fathom. I don’t even think our Lions fans know that pain. Younger Bills fans don’t understand.

Don’t forget “just give it to them” , the music city miracle a d the time Wade Phillips had the team walk off in protest in a pats loss

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users