2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_7043.jpeg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also hard to be Brady-like without a wife pulling in more than a top NFL QB.
Who just leaves you the moment you retire and stop pulling in Superbowl rings.... what a ho, unless he was fooling around that is, if not she's a ho.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dak had like half a good season and that was when he broke his ankle in a contract year.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who just leaves you the moment you retire and stop pulling in Superbowl rings.... what a ho, unless he was fooling around that is, if not she's a ho.
You mean the one who didn't want him to unretire, which he disregarded to choose the game over family? She was the one who said he had accomplished enough in his career, that seven rings was enough, and didn't want him to go back. But yeah, just invent a story and call her a ho.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really don't know why my Amazon quality is such garbage. It was the same way week 1 last year and cleared up.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I've never watched an Eagles game where Hurts has stood out. Is he actually good or is he just hyped because he's a QB in a big market?

• 1Picard

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Still the worst rule in all of the NFL: Fumble out of the end zone = turnover.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm so stupid I was like "oh that sucks they gotta start the drive at the 20" thinking the vikings still had the ball.

Lol that sucks

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LOL, 4th fumble lost. 6th or 7th on the season. They really need to teach some ball control on the Vikings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Especially since he lost the ball at like the 2. The rule is straight fucking dumb.

• 1Like