<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bet on the Browns.
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sounds bad for Chubb, won't even show the replay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No replay? JFC the NFL is such a pussy ass league now, I swear to god.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
On the live play you can see his knee bend completely sideways. I’d be shocked if the dude’s not done for the year

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
No replay? JFC the NFL is such a pussy ass league now, I swear to god.
Its not your normal knee bend. His knee goes 90 degrees sideways.

Edit: its on the level of Marcus Lattimore and Kevin Ware injuries. Totally horrific. Go find your own link. I don't want to see it again.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Reminds me of Navarro Bowman in the NFC championship in '12. He was never the same. Tore his ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Its not your normal knee bend. His knee goes 90 degrees sideways.

Edit: its on the level of Marcus Lattimore and Kevin Ware injuries. Totally horrific. Go find your own link. I don't want to see it again.
Meh, this shit doesn't bother me. I grew up on Ogrish bro, I ain't no bitch.

tom hardy film GIF

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The AFC North really does have one of the most bitter rivalries don't they? Palmer, Burfict, Ward, Chubb, Brown.

If I can recall all of this by memory even though I barely pay attention to the division it's pretty weird. I'm sure it happens in other divisions but I can't recall anything that stands out like AFC North incidents in the last couple of decades.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The AFC North really does have one of the most bitter rivalries don't they? Palmer, Burfict, Ward, Chubb, Brown.

If I can recall all of this by memory even though I barely pay attention to the division it's pretty weird. I'm sure it happens in other divisions but I can't recall anything that stands out like AFC North incidents in the last couple of decades.

hate plus shitty a lot of shitty weather

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As much as I hate both the Browns and the Steelers, it feels good to see Watson shitting the bed once again. He looks like a more expensive Kirk Cousins...well, without the passing yards. Without Chubb this team will have to win with defense and Watson. Probably too tall an order and they have a good defense.