2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Looking like the Dolphins might be safe from all 31 teams copying their offense and their entire coaching staff being raided

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looks like its gonna be a 34-31 game with the bills and dolphins.
Scratch that. 45-42.
Probably 56-49. No punts yet.
Jim Carrey Good Call GIF by O&O, Inc

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Looking like the Dolphins might be safe from all 31 teams copying their offense and their entire coaching staff being raided
You got me. I thought I could hang with the other posters on this board with hilariously bad takes on their team. I have learned my lesson!

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Justin Fields is shitting on the Broncos, this is nuts. 23/24 with only a missed hail mary at half being the incomplete. He's going to blow an ACL now that I've posted this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Health check on Sterling Sterling , Urlithani Urlithani , and other fin bros.
Miami hasn't won a playoff game in 2 decades. I'm definitely overreacting about the offense in the first 3 weeks, but the division is still Buffalo's until someone else takes it from them.

Buffalo is a good team, and has bounced back from losing to a Zach Wilson Jets team. Miami is also good and I expect them to do the same in a loss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals suck with a partially healthy Burrow. None of the magic. Offense looks like the Broncos.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol Rams first punt of the game 7 minutes to go 4th quarter, only up 8. Stafford is hobbled. McVay is coaching like trash.