2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Going to suck watching the 49ers beat the shit out of the Cowboys yet again with a QB who was literally the last person drafted.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
watching the 49ers beat the shit out of the Cowboys yet again with a QB who was literally the last person drafted.
da baby GIF

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
That's not AI. That's Bubbles Bubbles

Jets fans know that the Jets are shit and will always continue to be, unlike Cowboys fans who every year keep thinking that this year will be our year, or the fucking Bears fans bringing up '85 or the faggot Dophins and their 17-0, or 49ers and oh no, injuries. Just to name a few.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wouldn't be shocked if it ends up as some marketing campaign. They did some cutaway after a Chief had a big run in the first quarter and she was clapping, hugging, and jumping around like they just won the super bowl. Felt way over the top.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if it ends up as some marketing campaign. They did some cutaway after a Chief had a big run in the first quarter and she was clapping, hugging, and jumping around like they just won the super bowl. Felt way over the top.
I've been avoiding the whole thing. It's just seems like another desperate ploy by the NFL to get chicks to care about football.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
She doesn't exactly strike me as someone who has watched football ever until she hooked up with Kelce. Which makes her over reaction seem somewhat genuine with momma Kelce next to her with a WTF kinda face on. Not to say the NFL isn't milking it for all they can either, they got NBC and ESPN to promote her new movie for free during the game to extend the hype and keep it in your face during the breaks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are there really a lot of people watching NFL games just because it occasionally cuts to Taylor Swift in the audience?

Fuck this gay world

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The wife is getting the Kelce brothers podcast tik toks recommended to her all the time now and she's not even really a Taylor Swift fan.

That said, they're pretty funny from what little I've seen.

• 1Like