2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd never spend $465 to watch my team get their asses whipped by the 9'ers but that's just me.

The Bengals will emerge from the bye week as a football juggernaut and Joe Burrow will lead us to the Super Bowl promised land.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Bengals will emerge from the bye week as a football juggernaut and Joe Burrow will lead us to the Super Bowl promised land.

They better I bet on them in April to play against the eagles in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy Fallon Thumbs Up GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They better I bet on them to play against the eagles in the Super Bowl in April.

Jimmy Fallon Thumbs Up GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
This is the level of intelligence of your typical KC fan.... The Super Bowl is in February. You'd know that if you weren't blackout drunk from celebrating.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the level of intelligence of your typical KC fan.... The Super Bowl is in February. You'd know that if you weren't blackout drunk from celebrating.
Whenever DraftKings opened up betting I put it on the Bengals and Eagles to win. I think it was April or maybe May 2023.

P.s. damn grammar!

p.s.s. Jinx is still on btw you are welcome Dolphin, Cowboys, and Niner fans.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I love Joe and would enjoy seeing Cincy finally getting a ring. If my Dolphin’s can’t get there they are the team I’d root for out of the AFC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ROFL.

guys, i am Older than a lot of you (57) UNTIL kraft bought the Patriots in 1993 - except for 1985 season - the patriots were the epidemy of mediocre to Suck football. so i had to deal with being bad for decades at a time too.

main difference is BRADY stayed healthy and was around for a long time - 20ish years- with high quality of play- someone did a stat than brady when he was a patriot NEVER played a regular season game with his team not having playoff contention- and the few times the pats did not make the playoffs, they had a chance until the last game was over for the season. that is unheard of.

if Mahomes stays healthy his chiefs might go on another run of extended time - maybe 15 years of the chiefs always being in contention. it has already been 5 years i do not see him faltering- barring injury for at least another several years. and if that happens, everyone will hate the chiefs just like they hate the patriots now.
boo fucking hoo? Most of us are old enough to remember the days when the pats were a dumpster fire, doesn't change the fact that they went on to be the greatest dynasty in the history of professional sports. The fact that they went back to dumpster fire status so quick is going to get you zero sympathy when franchises like the Bears and Jets exist.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
boo fucking hoo? Most of us are old enough to remember the days when the pats were a dumpster fire, doesn't change the fact that they went on to be the greatest dynasty in the history of professional sports.

Was going to post a picture of a team that won 8 titles in a row, but realized it wouldn't be the burn to Boston fans I was going for

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was going to post a picture of a team that won 8 titles in a row, but realized it wouldn't be the burn to Boston fans I was going for
Basketball isn't a real sport and even if it was the Celtics were little more than passengers on the Bill Russell train.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Most of us did...
and we benefited from it! I learned so many SAT/academic words from EQ. Way more than I'd have learned in a shitty high school English class. Feckless, malaise, celerity, torpor, alacrity, assiduous just off the top of my head.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine he is more pissed off about the other owners not letting him buy 10% of the raiders for $150m(real value being at like $1.5b)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Here come those 49er injuries. Deebo out at least 2 weeks (probably longer) due to a hairline fracture in his shoulder. Trent Williams doubtful due to the ankle injury. CMC still questionable, but trending up. CMC worries me the most cause if they roll him out there and he just re-aggravates it, we lose him for longer.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Here come those 49er injuries. Deebo out at least 2 weeks (probably longer) due to a hairline fracture in his shoulder. Trent Williams doubtful due to the ankle injury. CMC still questionable, but trending up. CMC worries me the most cause if they roll him out there and he just re-aggravates it, we lose him for longer.

Just what the Bengals need.

81189fa4afef36d0ae29f0a470f08d84.gif

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We don't need any of those guys to beat the Vikings. I'd rather they rest them all. If Shanahan is the "genius" that everybody says he is/his ego tells him he is, he should have no issues scheming with all the offensive weapons he still has.

CMC's workload is 100% on Shanahan. There's no reason that Mason and/or Mitchell shouldn't be getting 10-15 touches/game.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There is absolutely a reason that CMC should get at least 50 touches, and that is because I have him in fantasy football.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
We don't need any of those guys to beat the Vikings. I'd rather they rest them all. If Shanahan is the "genius" that everybody says he is/his ego tells him he is, he should have no issues scheming with all the offensive weapons he still has.

CMC's workload is 100% on Shanahan. There's no reason that Mason and/or Mitchell shouldn't be getting 10-15 touches/game.
Problem is if you start giving Mitchell touches, he will just end up hurt.

And looking past the Vikings would be dumb. Our OLine is already fairly weak, so losing our best OLineman is less than ideal