2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
By God that's Purdys music now!

I find it ironic the other day was catching part of their game (might have been 2 weeks ago?) and they put up the same graphic they used to with Jimmy G, Shanahan's record with Purdy and without...along with the win %.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy has given them every reason to bench him but there is a money component to it similar to what they did with Carr last year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
And I would take him in a heartbeat.

Now, how much of that was Tom Brady vs Josh McDaniel's? Can he turn Mac Jones around?

You always separate the two elements and then see what changes. Looks like.....it was all Tom Brady. That man's legacy grows every year. McD is a really good OC and Bill will hire him ASAP but the only real success he's had was with Tom.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Hilarious if true.

IMG_3547.jpeg

• 15Worf
Reactions: 14 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming the NFL is trying to pull in the zoomers by pushing Tay-Tay 24/7, but I wonder how long until the woke groups start to rustle over a toxic whyte nazi on their screens rather than "representation that better reflects today's average american empowered stronk womyn."

View attachment 493208
Well, that didn't take long...

ts.jpg

What Swift has captured is the elusive middle America. You know, the middle America that doesn’t exist but politicians still speak about ― the kind of places that still have milkmen and paper boys who ride bikes, the elusive white-dream-America where small towns still make car parts, and the NFL was made up of burly white men who worked twice as hard to overcome their physical shortcomings.

Untitled2.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
definitely looking like Tannehill's days are done with the Titans

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
here we go, some big games in every window today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
here we go, some big games in every window today.

Yeah today is full of great games. Glad the time change was today. Made waking up for a fucking 6:30am primetime level game way easier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user