2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
removed ultrafail joke because I forgot last years season happened since I skipped the SB. and the playoffs. and the regular season.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Vikings getting a W with Dobbs is pretty crazy and here comes Baker.
Yeah he started off a bit clumsy but some of his throws were surprisingly good, the receivers not so much and he kept gaining yards on his own. Pretty good game, ended 31 28

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Refs just handing the game to Philly. Sad NFL is this bad.
that DPI call was so bad I can't even find it in me to shit talk the Cowboys. Almost no contact from the defender AND a completely uncatchable ball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So Eagles defender interfering the entire way on that 4th down play and they'll get fucked on the overturn. Refs are just absolute fucking trash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Refs absolute trash that game but god damn the last drive was hilarious. Like 1st and 5 on the 9 yard line or something and end up 3rd and 26 or something just to throw short of the goal line as time expires.

Classic Dak.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Refs absolute trash that game but god damn the last drive was hilarious. Like 1st and 5 on the 9 yard line or something and end up 3rd and 26 or something just to throw short of the goal line as time expires.

Classic Dak.
Penalties/yards were pretty even. Refs weren't the problem, Dallas sucking ass was.

• 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hamlin a healthy scratch for tonight. Seems like a good call, imagine players that were there last year are still gonna be nervous as fuck for a bit

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Overcompensating because your team is shit now and hasn't won in a month.
I know. You've made that opinion loud and clear by crying about the 49ers in this thread ever since you got blown the fuck out by them.

Try to be less mad about it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know. You've made that opinion loud and clear by crying about the 49ers in this thread ever since you got blown the fuck out by them.

Try to be less mad about it.

Mad about 49ers not winning in a month? The fuck are you talking about?😂