2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol so he's guilty as soon as some gold digging gash makes an accusation?

you fucking people

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
he's guilty as soon as some gold digging gash makes an accusation?
7.jpg

Believe all women !

e.gif

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks vs Eagles just got flexed to Monday night as well. Another primetime embarrassment for the Seahawks. I hope we finally can end the Pete Carroll saga after this year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seahawks vs Eagles just got flexed to Monday night as well. Another primetime embarrassment for the Seahawks. I hope we finally can end the Pete Carroll saga after this year.

Chiefs vs Pats was the game flexed out for Seahawks vs Eagles

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
If the season ended today, the Seahawks would be the #6 seed in the NFC. I get that Geno has slumped back to earth (or, like Dobbs, people have enough current tape to gameplan against him), but fans wanting 70% of the coaches in the league fired every year isn't realistic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If the season ended today, the Seahawks would be the #6 seed in the NFC. I get that Geno has slumped back to earth (or, like Dobbs, people have enough current tape to gameplan against him), but fans wanting 70% of the coaches in the league fired every year isn't realistic.
But aren’t you about to have an insane stretch of opponents? SF twice, KC.. etc? Cause the rams are going to take your playoff spot.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hope we finally can end the Pete Carroll saga after this year.
'Ole sneaky Pete has the Seahags as the #6 seed with a literal and figurative ape as the QB. Careful what you wish for.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
But aren’t you about to have an insane stretch of opponents? SF twice, KC.. etc? Cause the rams are going to take your playoff spot.

We are in the middle of it... Niners last week, Dallas this week, Niners next week, Eagles after