2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Genius 4th down call to not block Parsons.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched a full Seattle game this year and as much as I don't care for Geno, he was getting fucked all around by the line and coaching. Even if they mixed it up and ran the ball they would have been fucked

Most plays it looked like a screen play but no

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I haven't watched a full Seattle game this year and as much as I don't care for Geno, he was getting fucked all around by the line and coaching.

Coaching always looks like shit when going up against McHeartHealthy

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Coaching always looks like shit when going up against McHeartHealthy
Well I'm rooting for the Jags in the AFC which means it won't happen. Niners and Cowboys are the worst where I live. Patriot fans are also horrible. Most of my friends don't talk or watch football now that our teams suck

Actually Colts aren't playing super shitty so that's ok

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If this thread has taught me anything, it's that half this board are apparently chargers fans who should constantly be on suicide watch.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If this thread has taught me anything, it's that half this board are apparently chargers fans who should constantly be on suicide watch.
There is a distinct sad-sack vibe to this thread. I think some people are genuinely happier when their team is terrible.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad it looks like the rain will be clear for the 49ers vs. Eagles game. 49ers, especially Brock, don't appear to play very well in bad weather.

That said I am a bit surprised they are favorites and so many people picking them to win. I mean I think they absolutely can, but the Eagles to date have been the best team in the NFL and have proved it. 49ers need to go in there and prove they can beat them.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is a distinct sad-sack vibe to this thread. I think some people are genuinely happier when their team is terrible.
The funny thing is, this is 100% true. Once I lose all hope for the season my heart rate goes down, I relax, and I'm not mad on losses for the next few days.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm glad it looks like the rain will be clear for the 49ers vs. Eagles game. 49ers, especially Brock, don't appear to play very well in bad weather.

That said I am a bit surprised they are favorites and so many people picking them to win. I mean I think they absolutely can, but the Eagles to date have been the best team in the NFL and have proved it. 49ers need to go in there and prove they can beat them.

Even though they usually win, Philly struggles against bad teams. Their point differential is only +64 while 49ers are at +140

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
With our record at this point In the season, tanking would be the smart move.

I'm not a smart man, I'm a Chargers fan.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users