2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holding and dropped passes (#1 in both) for the Chiefs this year have killed our offense. It's tough to watch some games.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Wife made me go out in the pouring rain to check for a mail package. Missed the Ravens punt return to win the game. May have to kill her tonight in her sleep.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
This is all because the Lions boo'ed Goff a couple weekends back.
If he keeps playing like this, he deserves it. All he has to do against a team like the Bears is protect the ball. He comes out and throws two picks and has a stupid fumbled snap. He had a couple other boneheaded passes that should have been picks too. The defense wasn't great, but they would have been serviceable if they weren't out there the vast majority of the second half and dealing with short field position.

In a way, the Lions have probably dodged a bullet. If the offensive line hadn't had some injuries, he'd probably proceed to put up elite numbers, and sign a fat extension next year with top 5 pay, when really he's deserving of mid tier to journeyman pay. He's shown to be way too flappable at the first sign of pressure and I think teams are starting to figure him out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If he keeps playing like this, he deserves it. All he has to do against a team like the Bears is protect the ball. He comes out and throws two picks and has a stupid fumbled snap. He had a couple other boneheaded passes that should have been picks too. The defense wasn't great, but they would have been serviceable if they weren't out there the vast majority of the second half and dealing with short field position.

In a way, the Lions have probably dodged a bullet. If the offensive line hadn't had some injuries, he'd probably proceed to put up elite numbers, and sign a fat extension next year with top 5 pay, when really he's deserving of mid tier to journeyman pay. He's shown to be way too flappable at the first sign of pressure and I think teams are starting to figure him out.
Yeah, the Lions should go back to Stafford. Clearly they were waaaaay better then.

DickTrickle

The idea that defences are just now figuring out tendencies of a player who's been in the league nine seasons is funny.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DK Metcalf is a bit of a bitch
I’d kill to have him on the chiefs

hell I’d take Tyrone Biggums at this point

1702254053485.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Kelce just threw a fucking lateral for a TD and was one of the most most insane plays in a high pressure moment and a receiver was slightly offsides for no reason. These fucking receivers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users