2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shut the fuck up about the whiny gutless bitch who definitely would not have been a monster in the 80s or 90s.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Packers have a rabbits foot up their asses.

Barkley rumbles for like 40 yards, falls down untouched and fumbles the ball to the Packers. Likely would have almost ended the game if he doesn't fumble.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Defensive juggernaut Miami Dolphins. But really just let us get out of this game without any more injuries.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck ya Devito! Just won big money off the moneyline YES
cutlet-mania.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jets, Bears, Titans, Giants all win this week to solidify our spot in the #4 pick. If we can just get Arizona to win another game or two, maybe we can move up to 3. I can only imagine us taking Harrison Jr despite WR not being a real need.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jets, Bears, Titans, Giants all win this week to solidify our spot in the #4 pick. If we can just get Arizona to win another game or two, maybe we can move up to 3. I can only imagine us taking Harrison Jr despite WR not being a real need.
Oh buddy we are totally losing to Sam Howell this week.

3rd and 17, up 5, and we don't put every motherfucker on the goal line so they convert for a TD.

Mark it down, Howell gonna look like Tom Brady this week.

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
McDaniel screwed that up. Mostert and Achane were averaging over 5 YPC and he kept getting cute with passing plays / fades etc. on the 3 yard line.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
more PPG, APG, RPG, higher FG%, higher 3PT%, better PER, more win shares, almost double the number of blocks, over 5x the amount of triple doubles

Y'all must really value TOs because it's pretty much the only stat where LeBron is worse.

Giant pussies like you who always cry about it makes it all worth it

• 1Faggotry

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh buddy we are totally losing to Sam Howell this week.

3rd and 17, up 5, and we don't put every motherfucker on the goal line so they convert for a TD.

Mark it down, Howell gonna look like Tom Brady this week.

Doesn't he look like that most every week? Minus the whole defense not giving up 30+.

You ain't losing. Not that anyone shouldn't be starting them in fantasy, but I'd expect Kyren Williams, Kupp, and Puka to all have pretty good fantasy weeks.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Doesn't he look like that most every week? Minus the whole defense not giving up 30+.

You ain't losing. Not that anyone shouldn't be starting them in fantasy, but I'd expect Kyren Williams, Kupp, and Puka to all have pretty good fantasy weeks.
They had good fantasy weeks last week, didn't mean shit in the end.