2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kadarius Toney is Schleprock.

Rams with 4 red zone trips and 13 points. McVays playcalling in the red zone has been a fucking joke.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers playing with fire here against a terrible Arizona team. Defense is struggling, CMC and Purdy both got banged up already, and got real lucky on that fumble overturn. Hope they come out better in the 2nd half.

Buffalo taking care of Dallas so far.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm surprised how well our D is playing against Dallas. Lots of injuries coming into the game but so far so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
49ers playing with fire here against a terrible Arizona team. Defense is struggling, CMC and Purdy both got banged up already, and got real lucky on that fumble overturn. Hope they come out better in the 2nd half.
what are you talking about??? the casters just told us how they are all super try hard its part of the culture!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Glad the 49ers won convincingly again, but holy hell at allowing 400+ yards of offense to the Cardinals.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Glad the 49ers won convincingly again, but holy hell at allowing 400+ yards of offense to the Cardinals.
Run defense was absolutely trash with Armstead and Hargrave out. Tackling was dogshit also. Horrible defensive effort.

Also, Aiyuk and Kittle have both looked pretty mid the past few weeks. CMC, Big Cock Brock, and Deebo with the hard carry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1702858808150.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I love watching the defense showboating to the far end zone when the offensive player just fumbled with no one touching him, like they did something.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Where's his stupid fucking pencil stuffed in his hat for when he needs to mark up his laminated play call sheet?

Can't wait for the announcers to dust off all the old gems. "HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY A ROCKET SCIENTIST!!!"

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I love watching the defense showboating to the far end zone when the offensive player just fumbled with no one touching him, like they did something.
The only thing I like more than that is when a DB celebrates after the guy he was covering, who had him totally beat, drops the pass.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users