2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't know what you guys are on about, Dallas this, 9ers that. We all know the true champs are showing up in the NFC finals led by Baker Big Dick Mayfield.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oh yeah let’s not forget watching my Dad cry when his childhood hero was on trial for murdering his wife and a waiter

Still 2000 yards in 14 games I mean come on

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As sure as I am that the Cowboys will lose in the Divisional round of the playoffs, Philadelphia is one and done in the playoffs this year.

Willing to bet a lifetime ban bet from Gravy’s Sports Stadium that Philadelphia isn’t one and done? Want a shot to avenge your previous bet against me that Carson Wentz is better than Dak Prescott?
Someone had too much eggnog

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah let’s not forget watching my Dad cry when his childhood hero was on trial for murdering his wife and a waiter

Still 2000 yards in 14 games I mean come on

Was it sobbing in the bathtub with a bottle of Jack or just some tears with "fuck that bitch!"? Because that second one is totally normal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

• 1Moron

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well we settled the argument of who would win the Race Bowl. Niners even had the white RB cheat code.

race bowl.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Was it sobbing in the bathtub with a bottle of Jack or just some tears with "fuck that bitch!"? Because that second one is totally normal.

The dude never showed any emotion my whole life other than those days. He started out let down and took his autographed jersey off the wall. Didn’t cry at his own mothers funeral but shed a tear when OJ got arrested and I think his big saying was “why would he do this he had the whole world in his hands”

He watched the trial ever day and by the middle was convinced he was framed but by the end was back to “ah shit he killed that whore”

He was a hippie boomer, I doubt anything ever let him down before that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The dude never showed any emotion my whole life other than those days. He started out let down and took his autographed jersey off the wall. Didn’t cry at his own mothers funeral but shed a tear when OJ got arrested and I think his big saying was “why would he do this he had the whole world in his hands”

He watched the trial ever day and by the middle was convinced he was framed but by the end was back to “ah shit he killed that whore”

He was a hippie boomer, I doubt anything ever let him down before that.
That's sad that he was only capable of emotion for that of all things.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That's sad that he was only capable of emotion for that of all things.

His dad was a fucking maniac after he came home from the pacific. This isnt uncommon in boomers, they were all raised by WW2 vets with PTSD and no one knew what that was back then . Grandpa never said a word to us about the war, just that he joined and shipped out after the war started and was in Okinawa at the end. Drank a bottle of Jim beam a day until he died in 2013. I got married 5 miles from his house and he didnt come. He never said a word to me directly until the last time I saw him when he asked my dad for all his grandkids to visit him just before he died. And that day all we did was drink beer in his breezeway and make small talk about the weather. He did have my boot camp picture in his den, the only picture of any of his 11 grandkids. Those old fucks raised an entitled generation of emotionally stunted hippie losers like my dad.

Despite all that, I still blame the Bills for my own mental health issues above all else. Thats how fucking shitty it is to root for this demon franchise LOL

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I spent an entire paycheck on premium box seats for a 2009 Bills vs Brown game that ended 6-3 and the browns won with Derek Anderson at QB going 2-17 through the air.

That was a more traumatic day that any War Crimes my Grandpa probably took part in.

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users