2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
bad calls are part of the game
And this is a big part of why it's ultimately Dan Campbell's fault. Not just for continuing to go for 2 instead of taking the kick but for trusting the NFL's incompetent officials to call that stupid 'kinda shady but within the rules' play correctly, even with a pre-game explanation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So let’s go with the game was rigged, we talking the refs did it for money/gambling or the NFL is the WWE. I’d like to know which one the people who believe that think, because if it’s the WWE then that would mean the Eagles are losing today or next week because a Dallas win last night means nothing if the Eagles win out or even if the 49ers win one game. Why would you as the NFL pull something like that with out some greater plan.

Now to the refs, if they wanted the cowboys to win just fucking call every time Micah Parsons is held and the Lions wouldn’t have scored shit for points, easier way to rig the game as a ref.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So let’s go with the game was rigged, we talking the refs did it for money/gambling or the NFL is the WWE. I’d like to know which one the people who believe that think, because if it’s the WWE then that would mean the Eagles are losing today or next week because a Dallas win last night means nothing if the Eagles win out or even if the 49ers win one game. Why would you as the NFL pull something like that with out some greater plan.

Now to the refs, if they wanted the cowboys to win just fucking call every time Micah Parsons is held and the Lions wouldn’t have scored shit for points, easier way to rig the game as a ref.

easier explanation is, this crew just fucking sucks at their job.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I agree or multiple line men reported, I’d love to hear the audio. If you’ve ever been to a live game something I’ve found annoying is the refs announce when a player is reported eligible, I remember being annoyed about it and wondered why I never heard that all the time on live broadcast.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Look at all the Lions fans mad that the cowboys were just the BETTER TEAM. See you in the stands at the superbowl LOSERS.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It’s cute you think a loss makes us mad.
The game is mostly meaningless for both teams outside of the 49ers completely being obliterated by injuries and losing to the Redskins and Rams and Hurts shitting the bed against the Giants and cardinals

• 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look at all the Lions fans mad that the cowboys were just the BETTER TEAM. See you in the stands at the superbowl LOSERS.

lol hittin the sauce at 9:30 am!!

Oh Yeah Smile GIF by BrownSugarApp

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
That's where I'm at, I don't care about the why of them sucking, just fire this fucking crew before the playoffs. They've already botched 3 or 4 game changing calls this year. They should not be reffing another NFL game ever. I feel the same about Angel Hernandez in baseball. These idiots shouldn't continue to be employed and it degrades the product having them out there. If you're a referee and I know who you are and am disgusted if you're calling my game, it's probably safe to say that you need to go.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You'd think a Furry would be more into Lions than Cowboys.
I'm not some loser that switches teams or some mega ultra-loser who can't even pick one. Coincidentally, though, my last picture was with a lion.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Decker specifically left the huddle to declare eligible, you think he just had a brain fart while walking over to the ref? Multiple players on the field have said 68 declared and 70 did not. The dipshit ref *assumed* it was 70 who declared despite 70 never saying as such. While a historically bad call, bad calls are part of the game. The only thing I want to see moving forward is this crew never even sniffing the chance at reffing another game.

I'm saying the Lions tried to get cute and confuse the Cowboys, but it backfired and confused the refs instead. They should recognized something was off when the ref came on and announced #70 as eligible

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sucks they didn't flex the Miami vs Baltimore game out of the morning slot. Seems like it would have been an ideal SNF game.

• 1Solidarity

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It’s cute you think a loss makes us mad.
Would it even be a new season if the Lions didn't lose a game in which everyone agrees we got snubbed? Can't wait for the new rule changes in the off season based on Lions/ref interactions!

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Would it even be a new season if the Lions didn't lose a game in which everyone agrees we got snubbed? Can't wait for the new rule changes in the off season based on Lions/ref interactions!

some Viking friends the week before came at me with “the Lions had the refs paid off!” I just laughed and said when you have three rule changes based off shit happening to your team, two of them named after people either playing for or employed by that team, come talk to me.

The conversation ended at that point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
some Viking friends the week before came at me with “the Lions had the refs paid off!” I just laughed and said when you have three rule changes based off shit happening to your team, two of them named after people either playing for or employed by that team, come talk to me.

The conversation ended at that point.
No homo rooting for lions. If only to split the space time continuum and bring clown world to an end

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users