2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SHITIGGLES!!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Some really great games today though, fun Sunday for a neutral (and soon division champ)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So let’s go with the game was rigged, we talking the refs did it for money/gambling or the NFL is the WWE. I’d like to know which one the people who believe that think, because if it’s the WWE then that would mean the Eagles are losing today or next week because a Dallas win last night means nothing if the Eagles win out or even if the 49ers win one game. Why would you as the NFL pull something like that with out some greater plan.

Now to the refs, if they wanted the cowboys to win just fucking call every time Micah Parsons is held and the Lions wouldn’t have scored shit for points, easier way to rig the game as a ref.
About the Eagles...

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers can take the next 2 weeks off and Big Cock Brock is now the 49ers single season passing yardage record holder.

Stay mad, losers.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Buffalo is going to win the division next week. Tua went into the tent after getting hit on a slide, and then the best pass rusher Miami has left got carted off in garbage time. Awful timing but Miami is cooked.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
49ers can take the next 2 weeks off and Big Cock Brock is now the 49ers single season passing yardage record holder.

Stay mad, losers.

Can't believe a 49er holds that record. Fucking stupid bullshit bitch fuck shit

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Buffalo is going to win the division next week. Tua went into the tent after getting hit on a slide, and then the best pass rusher Miami has left got carted off in garbage time. Awful timing but Miami is cooked.

Do you really think McDaniel is the answer? I'm beginning to think no. Now, he should continue to make them a low tier playoff team depending on how many winning teams are on the schedule but I'm beginning to sour. He rah-rahs way too much and his postgame speech was probably just like Brandon Staleys. Look at this clip of Tua and see if you think anyone is getting mad at being blown the fuck out. A real competitor would be pissed. This dude is just happy coach isn't mad at him.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, the Ravens look downright unstoppable right now.

49ers defense was less than stellar today for the first half, but I know they are still missing some starters. Hopefully CMC's calf injury is minor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Man, the Ravens look downright unstoppable right now.

49ers defense was less than stellar today for the first half, but I know they are still missing some starters. Hopefully CMC's calf injury is minor.

Unless something crazy happens next week, I don't see how Lamar doesn't win MVP

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Do you really think McDaniel is the answer? I'm beginning to think no. Now, he should continue to make them a low tier playoff team depending on how many winning teams are on the schedule but I'm beginning to sour. He rah-rahs way too much and his postgame speech was probably just like Brandon Staleys. Look at this clip of Tua and see if you think anyone is getting mad at being blown the fuck out. A real competitor would be pissed. This dude is just happy coach isn't mad at him.

It'd be too soon to let him go this year, but we'd need to see improvement in the following:

- Better offensive strategies against defenses that disrupt your primary gameplan. If all a defense has to do to stop you is drop linebackers deep or just run a cover 3 shell then that's not good enough.

- Better playcalling when the O-line is not performing well. If you know the week before a couple of starters on the line are going to be out, holding out hope the backups can block for 3chilling to implement a game plan is pure delusion.

- stop being cute on 4th down and take the easy points. I don't care if the result was a win, I'm still not pleased we failed on 4th and goal conversions against bad teams like the Jets and Panthers. 3 additional points make a big difference, especially if you take them in the 1st half.

- Fangio isn't the right guy at D-coordinator. The system is supposedly "complex" but the looks are the same and once a team like Baltimore and Buffalo figure it out, Fangio is too inflexible and will never do anything crazy to mix it up.

You look smart when it works, but defenses definitely have this offense figured out and I haven't seen anything that looks like adapting.

• 1Like