2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, your Buffaloes (and to a lesser degree Detroits) get the worst of both worlds, north enough that they're in the snow (and not rain) zone, while their storm fronts also pick up extra moisture going over Lakes Erie & Michigan, unlike the Minnesota and Wisconsin equivalents.

Of course, their proximity to the easily navigated Great Lakes was what made them populous in the first place.

Last I heard Buffalo should still be looking at snow during the game tomorrow, though they should have a chance to get most of the existing snowfall out. Suspecting a lot of the audience will be watching from the concourses.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tomorrow the wind isn't supposed to be so fierce as it is today so it won't be near as bad

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Barring a full blown McCarthy playoff performance, Dallas should walk over GB here.

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
To be fair, your Buffaloes (and to a lesser degree Detroits) get the worst of both worlds, north enough that they're in the snow (and not rain) zone, while their storm fronts also pick up extra moisture going over Lakes Erie & Michigan, unlike the Minnesota and Wisconsin equivalents.

Of course, their proximity to the easily navigated Great Lakes was what made them populous in the first place.

Last I heard Buffalo should still be looking at snow during the game tomorrow, though they should have a chance to get most of the existing snowfall out. Suspecting a lot of the audience will be watching from the concourses.

Spoken like someone who isn’t an alcoholic that roots for a shitty joke franchise.

All 70 thousand seats will be filled, no one on concourse. Our stadium was built when Nixon was in office there aren’t concourses or anywhere you can even see the game that isn’t your seat. Just small vestibules full of 24 dollar beer cans and drunk rowdy assholesz

Again, for the last time yall, the issue isn’t the snow or its accumulation we have this all the time. It’s the hurricane force winds that don’t allow anyone to travel and or clear out the stadium for today. Tomorrow is a go. The wind is pretty much done at this point now it’s time to clear out. Driving bans are slowly lifting by towns.

Source: I was just outside snow blowing for 2 hours to clear tot he road, and the roads are in good shape form 24/7 national guard assisted plowing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
And people live in these places, on purpose.

I love the snow. I love the climate, we have some of the best hunting and fishing in the country, and it’s home. I wouldn’t trade Buffalo and WNY for anywhere else. I’m also not a local pussy who can’t hunker down and enjoy a storm once a year that flees to the south.

Last two days have been great. Grilling steaks Ont he screened in porch in a storm while sipping bourbon and breathing the cold air is still probably my favorite time in the world.

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

We expect maybe 2 inches over night, aka Foler dick length. And nothing after 6 am. Game time will be no wind or snow, cloudy and 18 degrees. Fuck yesssssss

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Another year against dogshit opp another example of team completely ill prepared for playoffs. Jerruh can die already

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope we get another montage of crying Cowboys fans just like last year.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users