2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So... Not to be outdone by their parent network putting a whole playoff game behind a paywall, the local Dallas NBC affiliate cut off the Rams/Lions game with 1:50 to go in the the quarter to cut to BREAKING WEATHER NEWS that a suburb or two north of town were experiencing some light, dry snow flurries! Causing everybody in DFW to miss the Lions wrapping up their first playoff win in many of their fans lifetimes.

Needless to say @nbcdfw is getting their candy asses lit up on Twitter right now....

dumb shits. Jesus Christ. It’s fucking weather.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So next weekend is week 2 of the NFL playoffs and the Lions not only have a game, but a home game in it.

This is so fucking wild. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
  • 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I'll take it, but the Lions secondary just about gave me a heart attack. I'd say there were 3 or 4 plays that could have easily had a PI call. Lions offense continues to be anemic in the third quarter, they need to figure that out. I'm not sure if I want Tampa or Philly next week. I think Philly has more talent, and if they right the ship with a win could be really dangerous, but Tampa's defense is pretty legit.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Congrats Lions fans! You got that win and it was a hell of a game too. Everyone wins. Everyone...

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well now I'm glad I wasn't paying attention haha, I would be way more angry about the result if I had watched or read during the game.

Hopefully the Lions go all the way.

I was totally expecting the power to come back on right after the game was over but no dice.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Jordan Love is the real deal. I can’t believe the packers will go 3 for 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I think the Cowboys honestly slept on the Packers.

I'm thinking McCarthy might get fired lol.

9F2vDvu.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah. Packers were just the better team.

1705302198598.png

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Been out an about running some errands and getting game day supplies. Drove past the stadium, it’s clear and beautiful bright sun no wind. Gonna be a lovely game today. Go bills

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Tailgating is already live in Buffalo. Liquor and beers stores are open. The zombie hordes are backed up 100 deep at every Tim Hortons.

Steelers are gonna get ass fucked today

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So happy for lions fans right now man. :)

Yeah, I have a couple friends who are born/raised Detroit people. Dyed in the wool Red Wings/Lions fans.... You'd think they had each just won the lottery talking to them last night. heh

And yeah... Jordan Love is the real deal. The Packers have had the most phenomenal possible luck in my lifetime in terms of QB drafting. Cowboys fans were going into this game continually highlighting that Dak was the top QB in the league in so many respects... But who was the best QB yesterday?
1705334837702.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users