2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
We all know they lose even if he makes that FG. Bills lost when they couldn't run enough clock.

Head scratcher when Allen threw it to the end zone on 2nd and 9. Diggs was wide open coming across the field short. The whole game plan at that point should have been keep getting short yardage to bleed the clock, then if you have to kick the FG hopefully OT is guaranteed.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mahomes' first away playoff win being to the Bills is somewhat fitting with how it's gone between him and Allen so far.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the point is, looked like they threw the flag 5-10 sec after the play was over only because Mahomes whined for it. Do they give that to another QB?

Seemed more like they were trying to figure out if it was illegal contact or PI. although granted in this case, the yardage difference would not have been anything, but in most situations it would be.

Edit: And in this case, if just illegal contact, they should pick the flag up, b/c contact was within 5 yards

Merrith

Feel for Buffalo fans. I do think they caught a massive break with the Hardman fumble (2 touches and 2 fumbles? They traded to get him back for what?), but missing wide right hurts.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Sorry Bills bros. I was hoping for a miracle Lions - Bills Super Bowl where one franchise could finally end the suffering (or more likely a giant meteor would take us all out). Hopefully you guys get pieces in the secondary not related to Glass Joe.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bills had their chances and just couldn't get it done. That terrible fumble saved their asses, and they still got another chance. Hell of a weekend of football though and I don't know how the Ravens are stopped but I hope someone figures it out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Bills had their chances and just couldn't get it done. That terrible fumble saved their asses, and they still got another chance. Hell of a weekend of football though and I don't know how the Ravens are stopped but I hope someone figures it out.

Ravens fans already talking up the "script" being NFL wants Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl in case they lose. Same way they claim Flacco just being their double agent to make sure Cleveland didn't win a playoff game instead of the obvious all but 1 year Playoff Flacco showing up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs just own the Bills. This is what 4 years straight the Bills lose to the Chiefs in the playoffs?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Bills had no right being in that game at the end anyway. That fumble reversal was questionable. Conclusive? Uh no.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You seem upset. Just shake it off bro.

Shake It Off Taylor Swift GIF by Vevo

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1705898590770.jpeg

IMG_5192.jpeg

Some kids in Africa about to get some presents

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
in the Mahomes vs Allen era, Mahomes is 3-0 now in the post season. Also winning in '21 & '22

EDIT Allen is 3-1 in the regular season

• 1Like