2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs escape horrible offense play calling the second half. Good thing Ravens suck

They really did go conservative as fuck and look like they were just trying to run clock the entire second half save for the final pass. Literally seemed like not one deep shot down the field so Ravens D just played up on run/short passes and their O settled for nothing in the 2nd half. Kinda fortunate their D forced a couple turnovers in the end zone, although obviously had it gotten closer earlier they likely change up play calling.

1st half just looked like Chiefs way better team, 2nd half look like they were just going to bend not break for dear life and take absolutely zero risks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They really did go conservative as fuck and look like they were just trying to run clock the entire second half save for the final pass. Literally seemed like not one deep shot down the field so Ravens D just played up on run/short passes and their O settled for nothing in the 2nd half. Kinda fortunate their D forced a couple turnovers in the end zone, although obviously had it gotten closer earlier they likely change up play calling.

1st half just looked like Chiefs way better team, 2nd half look like they were just going to bend not break for dear life and take absolutely zero risks.
It’s the Andy Reid special. Doesn’t matter how much you’re up or how much time is on the clock, if you are winning just turtle up and play as if it’s the last minute of the game

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It’s the Andy Reid special. Doesn’t matter how much you’re up or how much time is on the clock, if you are winning just turtle up and play as if it’s the last minute of the game

I mean it ended up working out, but I wonder what that game looks like if they don't force the Flowers' fumble. Just a crazy play by defender with him not being down already or having the ball another yard or two ahead to break the plane. If that game goes to 17-14 there I bet it would have been a much more exciting finish either way.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I witnwhat couple fag teams in the Taylor swift bowl fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

The Broncos are playing the Cowboys?!????

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So women will now watch the browns play the bears bc Taylor swift is show for about 15 seconds total during a game being played on another day?

Or are they saying every female in America watches the cheifs so they can see 3 second cuts of her?

Either way it just proves women...what's the male Taylor swift equivalent?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So women will now watch the browns play the bears bc Taylor swift is show for about 15 seconds total during a game being played on another day?

Or are they saying every female in America watches the cheifs so they can see 3 second cuts of her?

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it’s hard to think we wouldn’t have got this far if not for Dan and that we aren’t going to the SB also because of him.
Dan Campbell will never take Detroit or any other team to the Super Bowl. His coaching capability is somewhere in the Brandon Staley/Kliff Kingsbury tier, the main difference is that instead of garden variety incompetence he's just really stupid and presumably brain damaged. But being stupid and brain-damaged lets him connect with his team of similarly stupid and brain-damaged players and with mixed results they've been able to just OO-RAH TEAM SPIRIT their way through his terrible decisions. And Shanahan isn't even a particularly good coach himself, with the lead and momentum the Lions had they should have had an easy cruise to the Super Bowl.

Campbell's coaching style is just another stupid gimmick.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dan Campbell will never take Detroit or any other team to the Super Bowl. His coaching capability is somewhere in the Brandon Staley/Kliff Kingsbury tier, the main difference is that instead of garden variety incompetence he's just really stupid and presumably brain damaged. But being stupid and brain-damaged lets him connect with his team of similarly stupid and brain-damaged players and with mixed results they've been able to just OO-RAH TEAM SPIRIT their way through his terrible decisions. And Shanahan isn't even a particularly good coach himself, with the lead and momentum the Lions had they should have had an easy cruise to the Super Bowl.

Campbell's coaching style is just another stupid gimmick.
He goes for it on 4th with passes, around the 20 and 30, but settles for the FG at the 2. Lions should've easily won that game, especially with how easily they were running the ball. I'm glad that meathead is their coach.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He goes for it on 4th with passes, around the 20 and 30, but settles for the FG at the 2. Lions should've easily won that game, especially with how easily they were running the ball. I'm glad that meathead is their coach.
Bro I’m out $200

I died for your sins

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Have 9 and 12 year old girls that suddenly care about watching all the Chiefs games. The 9 year old even told me, before this weekend's game obviously, that she was worried about the Ravens because they looked like the best team this year and didn't know if the Chiefs could pull it out.

Neither of them could have told you the difference between a touchdown and a field goal or if they were even watching football or baseball before this season.

So, yes, this is probably having a noticeable effect and yes, women are stupid

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Have 9 and 12 year old girls that suddenly care about watching all the Chiefs games. The 9 year old even told me, before this weekend's game obviously, that she was worried about the Ravens because they looked like the best team this year and didn't know if the Chiefs could pull it out.

Neither of them could have told you the difference between a touchdown and a field goal or if they were even watching football or baseball before this season.

So, are they excited for the Travis Kelce song and think it will hit #1?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Aka

I'm mad I’m stuck with McCarthy and Dak for 5 more years and my awesome daughters have exquisite taste..

• 4Worf
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Up until he inherited PM, Reid was notoriously known for exactly this.

• 2Like