2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I wonder if Kingsbury is selling something he can't deliver in the first place.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
If I were Washington's GM, with the players, coaches, picks we have currently, I would trade back from 2 to 5 with the Chargers. The Chargers would get Marvin Harrison JR to stack playmakers for Herbert. Pick up their 1st this year and next, plus get a 2nd this year. Then at 5 take the best OT, either Alt from Notre Dame or Fashanu from Penn State. Then with the two early second rounders we now have, get the two best offensive linemen available, preferably another tackle and a guard.

This team had the worst offensive line in the league the past two seasons. No quarterback is going to do anything running for their lives like Howell had to last year. Fix the line and the offense gets worlds better in a hurry.

But I know I am not the Gm so they will do some bullshit like they did in 2012 and trade away the future for a flash in the pan quarterback who will get killed behind the worst offensive line in the league. We will spend another 10 years of saying that X quarterback would have been amazing for us if he had not been destroyed by our lack of an offensive line again.

I hope it goes my way...

But we all know it most likely won't since they went and got ...er Kingsbury

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
vh432k04rogc1.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yea especially since it seems obvious Chicago is gonna take him.

Might depend on what offers they get for Fields to move him. Honestly if someone even ponies up a 2nd I'd be like "done" and just draft whoever you like best at 1. There were rumors Atlanta would offer a 1st for Fields, but I can't imagine it being this year's...that would be nuts.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I were Washington's GM, with the players, coaches, picks we have currently, I would trade back from 2 to 5 with the Chargers. The Chargers would get Marvin Harrison JR to stack playmakers for Herbert. Pick up their 1st this year and next, plus get a 2nd this year. Then at 5 take the best OT, either Alt from Notre Dame or Fashanu from Penn State. Then with the two early second rounders we now have, get the two best offensive linemen available, preferably another tackle and a guard.

This team had the worst offensive line in the league the past two seasons. No quarterback is going to do anything running for their lives like Howell had to last year. Fix the line and the offense gets worlds better in a hurry.

But I know I am not the Gm so they will do some bullshit like they did in 2012 and trade away the future for a flash in the pan quarterback who will get killed behind the worst offensive line in the league. We will spend another 10 years of saying that X quarterback would have been amazing for us if he had not been destroyed by our lack of an offensive line again.

I hope it goes my way...

But we all know it most likely won't since they went and got ...er Kingsbury

I mostly like this suggestion, although I'm not sure the Chargers will come up for Harrison when they can just take Bowers at 5 for another good weapon to add to Keenan Allen. I also have an issue with passing on QB when you have a pick this high and you still need a QB (obviously not sold on Howell long term). Standing pat at 2 and taking Maye or Daniels could be the smart move...

But you're not wrong about our OL. If they do take QB in the 1st, they better use at least 2 of those 4 picks in 2nd and 3rd on OL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol I thought you guys would appreciate this

Everyone is just trashing MetLife atm

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow I expected that to be an Etsy shirt not from Target. But Target is also the basic white girl store.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow I expected that to be an Etsy shirt not from Target. But Target is also the basic white girl store.
Eh, it's only sold online. Walmart and Target have gone the way of Amazon and become warehouses for cheap bullshit of dubious quality and origin cluttering everything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy shit Lamar is getting blasted on Twitter by the bills and Niner fans (mostly Josh Allen guys)

I figured everyone already thought it was Lamar.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I find Flacco winning comeback player more amusing. It's like yeah kinda cool story that he came back and played well for like 5 games or something.

Hamlin literally died on the field and came back to play. Sure he didn't play a lot, but still a better story. Hell Purdy blew up his arm, had major surgery, and came back to play at a very high level. Such a weird award.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This makes me happy. I loved Bowman, and that knee injury just ruined him

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I still can't hear that dude's name without picturing his knee bending like 150 degrees the wrong way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user