2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Devastating news for the 49ers

It really is and the Chiefs are smart not to play him. The closest thing I've seen that Mahomes has to an exploitable flaw is his tendency to put everything on his shoulders and try to be Superman when things start to go south. He's talented enough that it works during the regular season but that doesn't work in the post-season, let alone the Super Bowl. Probably too much to ask that his receivers go full retard like they did against the Bucs in 2020 when he was hitting them in the head, hands, and chest and they were dropping everything anyway, but the Niners desperately want to get into the drivers seat early and keep as much mental pressure on Mahomes as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I made literally zero comments about Mahomes himself. Of course he is a generational talent, and seems like a genuinely nice person. My annoyance was the sucking off by the analysts. Everyone knows how great Mahomes is. And yes, I understand they have hours of TV time to fill. Still annoying.

It is but will you say the same thing for CMAC , Deebo and Purdy dick sucking all offseason into the playoffs next year when they win 41-17 ? All I’m saying is keep that same mindset.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ylsuJW2.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It is but will you say the same thing for CMAC , Deebo and Purdy dick sucking all offseason into the playoffs next year when they win 41-17 ? All I’m saying is keep that same mindset.
Bro Mahomes gets his dick polished so brightly that Brittany probably has to wear sunglasses when they have sex. Even with the crazy attention Brock got last year due to his insane rookie debut it never comes close to how much verbal fellatio Mahomes gets.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Man, Chiefs fans really are the new Pats fans.

What a bunch of fucking faggots lol

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users