2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
lol. It's real.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 21-56-59 2023-2024 NFL Season Arizona's QB Search Continues.png

• 8Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 11 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefsssss

Great game niners

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kelces such a fuckin loser, good god. Also did I hear Mahomes named his kids sterling and bronze? Fucking looool are there any normies up there?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kelces such a fuckin loser, good god. Also did I hear Mahomes named his kids sterling and bronze? Fucking looool are there any normies up there?
His boy is actually Patrick III but I guess Bronze is his nickname for some reason.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read It was Mahomes but I don't recall them ever saying it on the broadcast

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Curious why Shanahan didn't defer in overtime. Seems like the obvious choice.

Doesn't it go to sudden death in SB after each team gets a possession, but only in the event it's tied at that point?

So say SF defers, Chiefs could score 7, then SF scores 7, then Chiefs would get first shot in sudden death, was my understanding.

So I thought SF was wanting that first shot at sudden death in case of a tie, but talk about risky when you score a FG against the Chiefs.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
When do the NFL threads get merged in with Sports Entertainment?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Great game ruined by the Chiefs winning in the end. I also thought it weird that Shanahan didn't defer especially after he saw his defense get shredded at the end of the 4th. There's only so long that you will contain Mahomes.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seems like he should have put the ball in CMCs hands more.
Nah bro. Let's air it out against arguably the best secondary in the NFL, with a 2nd year QB, after your defense is getting stop after stop. I'll just keep the best RB in the NFL on the sidelines.

Chiefs will never see it coming.

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users