2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris , you dont even know how steam works, where oil comes from or any dozen of other basic premises of life in the 20th century.

Dont talk to me about how learning works because I bet you dont understand that one either.

Imagine your student asking you how steam works, what do you tell him?

This is why you're being replaced
You can't even engage in a conversation about education theory or your methods, just tired old memes to defect.

Apparently the only thing Stage 4 cancer does is make you allergic to work so I'm not worried
Guarenteed you are a quiet guy IRL if you need to say shit like this on the internet.

Reminds me of my WoW guild leader who was a vocal big dick guy in chat, but when we had an IRL meetup he was quiet as fuck because of his social anxiety being set off by being in a small city.

Later an IRL friend of mine went to his house and turns out he was living in a hovel and was a postman so he could avoid people.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Really? Your defense is AGAIN the "jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded" meme?

Man, when WILL I stop falling for your hilarious jokes and routines! Boy, do I have egg on my face!
It might have been a bad joke, I admit, but it was clearly a joke lol

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
When the streetlights come on, that means it's dark. Was always the rule of thumb when we were kids.
Fair enough.

And I supposed even tho we're both EST, the sun rises and sets earlier that far East. Maybe I'm just not thinking about it enough.

• 1Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fair enough.

And I supposed even tho we're both EST, the sun rises and sets earlier that far East. Maybe I'm just not thinking about it enough.
It's no biggy. If the sky still has some light to it but everything else is night time you can interpret it as dark or dusk. All I know is Dracula is getting ready to fuck people up so it's best to get inside!

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If I've learned anything from Google, Microsoft, etc the last few years, even the most neutral, logic-based, fair and balanced AIs can be quickly twisted into dishonest communist abominations that teach your 12 year old that 2+2=5.

I was all for AI replacing teachers and giving students a more honest and nuanced perspective until I realized all of this.

So the AI may not be a communist rapist woman on strike NOW, but give it time.
Would you prefer to be taught by AI or by Chris Chris ?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You can't even engage in a conversation about education theory or your methods, just tired old memes to defect.

Guarenteed you are a quiet guy IRL if you need to say shit like this on the internet.

Reminds me of my WoW guild leader who was a vocal big dick guy in chat, but when we had an IRL meetup he was quiet as fuck because of his social anxiety being set off by being in a small city.

Later an IRL friend of mine went to his house and turns out he was living in a hovel and was a postman so he could avoid people.

"Education theory" is horseshit liberals make up to explain why they need 8 years of college education to learn how to educate others

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Genuinely starting to think that Araysar is LARPing as an American and doesn't even live in the West.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
eraser writing AI code to replace teachers is actually less believable than folder going to ukraine.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just got back from air-dropping into Baghdad with my boy Pete Thiel. We have winners announced yet?

• 1Double Worf