2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Chris

Potato del Grande
We have ran thousands of tests and while ChatGPT is about 98% accurate, your average teacher barely cracks 80% accuracy. Of course they think they are 100% accurate but thats typical Dunning Kruger in low-IQ individuals
Accurate at what? What is ChatGPT outputting here? What is your input?

You have literally zero understanding of how learning works.

Dude I have to be 100% accurate, the students call you out if you make a mistake.

• 2Potato
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He's right though, there's no way to maintain "full time work" + "full time school" + family + hobbies + posting on here every other minute. To manage even half of that you'd need to be hopped up on adderall and perpetually move faster than Vivek Ramaswamy talks.

The numbers don't add up.

And they spell doom for you...at Sacrifice!
Araysar being a meth head is actually a possibility I've considered but not mentioned yet. Basically the only way he could be telling the truth.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He's right though, there's no way to maintain "full time work" + "full time school" + family + hobbies + posting on here every other minute. To manage even half of that you'd need to be hopped up on adderall and perpetually move faster than Vivek Ramaswamy talks.

The numbers don't add up.

And they spell doom for you...at Sacrifice!

Maybe if you didnt play video games 40 hours a week, you'd be able to get more done too

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How out of touch with reality are you? Yes of course someone on disability gets food stamps.

Is this a serious question?

I WORK FOR A LIVING.

I dont spend my time figuring out ways of scamming the system.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is this a serious question?

I WORK FOR A LIVING.

I dont spend my time figuring out ways of scamming the system.
Genuinely I hope you develop stage 4 cancer and have to eat your words. Very few people in this world I would wish that on, but you are definitely one.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Genuinely I hope you develop stage 4 cancer and have to eat your words. Very few people in this world I would wish that on, but you are definitely one.

Apparently the only thing Stage 4 cancer does is make you allergic to work so I'm not worried

• 1Harrow
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
artificial intelligence no GIF by ADWEEK

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk is going to have fun counting this rounds votes.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently the only thing Stage 4 cancer does is make you allergic to work so I'm not worried
Legitimately you are so obviously a stone hearted selfish prick that nothing you say could bother me lol. Enjoy your time in hell after you die.

• 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I am literally working on a project right now to replace thousands of teachers with AI

Tons of pros, 0 cons

1. Available 24/7
2. More knowledgeable than teachers
3. Not a fag (some model training required here because the default AI model is a fag)
4. Not a communist (some model training required here because the default AI model is a communist)
5. Can find a 12 minute video on calculus and show it to a student
6. Does not try to rape students
7. Needs no salary
8. Needs no benefits
9. Doesnt go on strike
10. Is not a woman

The future of learning will literally be Khan Academy + ChatGPT

But better.
Bro, do you realize if your work is successful, you might actually do away with the teaching industry, teachers unions AND the university system???

If true, this one single post may have eliminated you from this tournament due to lack of eligibility.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Accurate at what? What is ChatGPT outputting here? What is your input?

You have literally zero understanding of how learning works.

Chris Chris , you dont even know how steam works, where oil comes from or any dozen of other basic premises of life in the 20th century.

Dont talk to me about how learning works because I bet you dont understand that one either.

Dude I have to be 100% accurate, the students call you out if you make a mistake.

Imagine your student asking you how steam works, what do you tell him?

This is why you're being replaced

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bro, do you realize if your work is successful, you might actually do away with the teaching industry, teachers unions AND the university system???

If true, this one single post may have eliminated you from this tournament due to lack of eligibility.
Capitalist cucks that are pro the elimination of jobs are one of the most baffling modern archetypes of douche bag.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Maybe if you didnt play video games 40 hours a week, you'd be able to get more done too

Not having a family, full-time school, or posting on here 24/7 affords me a pretty open schedule, yes.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I really shouldnt even be talking about it, this is top secret stuff

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Capitalist cucks that are pro the elimination of jobs are one of the most baffling modern archetypes of douche bag.
Those aren't jobs, they're jobs PROGRAMS for the stupid and communist hordes to pollute the minds of future generations with lies and nonsense.

Exhibit A: Chris Chris
Exhibit B: pharmakos pharmakos

The prosecution rests.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Legitimately you are so obviously a stone hearted selfish prick that nothing you say could bother me lol. Enjoy your time in hell after you die.

My hell is being surrounded by government moochers complaining about cancer for eternity.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like