2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The last 3 pages of this thread definitely defines the competition.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk I found a box of ballots

pharmakos vs. Foler : "IMO we should welcome Gazan refugees" - pharmakos :honkler:
I also found a few ballots for
pharma.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alright, I can't take it anymore. Here are the results:

Araysar 44 vs. Ambiturner 18 - Araysar advances
pharmakos 19 vs. Foler 42 - Foler advances
Mr. Sox 27 vs. Kirun 35 - Kirun advances
womie 32 vs. Chris 31 - womie advances (closest one ever)

Go and vote

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, Chris getting edged out is impressive. I didn't expect that.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Go and vote

Well, I don't care about the rest of the competition now. I am disappoint.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Go and vote

so-pissed.gif

Man fuck democracy once again

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wtf happened to pharmakos pharmakos ? Was he shawed for losing the elite right?

Oh,, maybe that's an idea for next year. We convert the Asshat election to a hunger games style where those who lose each round get shawed for a short amount of time as punishment for losing.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about anybody else but this is the most exciting Asshat competition I've seen. All of the late-hour campaigning and jousting has been thrilling. I was all ready to vote for Chris straight to the title, except now he's rolling in here with big brass balls and taking on Araysar, which combined with Araysar's suspect life schedule may be shifting my vote more towards him now. I'm more excited about this matchup than I was about the last four NBA Finals.

Yeah part time wages would still allow me to keep my whole disability check. I tried cashiering for a minute but the fact that Americans have to stand on their feet the entire shift even for jobs like that made shit hard with my fatigue/pain. If there was a place that would allow me to cashier while sitting on a stool I'd be working tomorrow.

I cashiered once, long ago, for probably 2-4 months. They didn't let people sit, not even on a stool. I was fine, but a few of the people working there were older or beat-up and clearly were having a tough time standing in one spot for that long.

Last straw was when I got written up for taking a drink of water (when there was no one in line, even). They said you couldn't drink while at the register unless you had a doctor's note saying you had to. I was like "you serious?"

Called my doctor, asked him to fax a note over. He was like "....you serious? Fuck's wrong with those people?"

Then with the note sent, I drank as much as I wanted to while working, didn't even try to only do it when no one was around like I was doing before. Left after another week or so because I was done at that point. The manager who kept lording over me and said I couldn't drink anything was this short overweight bull dyke and it was pretty obvious she was getting off on lording over an assertive male.

Try not to smell like a whore.

Too late, I was nose-deep in your mom for a while.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow, Chris getting edged out is impressive. I didn't expect that.
I'm here thinking "what the fuck, they just trigged a guy fresh out of chemo, that's too far".

The same crybullies that can't handle critisism of Putin?

I'm not in the same league of asshattery on my worst day.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Assertive males don't run register for some bull dyke in retail.

Hence why I left that job soon after the first hints of power-tripping by that tubby little goblin.

Main reason I was there at all was because it was the only job I could find on short notice after an unforseen move, so I was willing to put up with a lot. Not that much though.

As for this competition I'm really surprised Chris didn't advance

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hence why I left that job soon after the first hints of power-tripping by that tubby little goblin.

Main reason I was there at all was because it was the only job I could find on short notice after an unforseen move, so I was willing to put up with a lot. Not that much though.

As for this competition I'm really surprised Chris didn't advance
Ive never understood the older generations fascination with making people stand all day. I have no problem letting the girl up front sit even while shes working with customers. Shes doing a fucking clerical job ffs. Its like working a low end sales job and having to wear a fucking tie. Bro, Im selling fucking cars. It would be different if I was on the fucking stock exchange pocketing a quarter mil+ a year. Get the fuck off your bullshit. So glad I started my own business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user