2023 Blizzcon Reaction Thread

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wait, so they got the gay guy to come out and talk about representation just to introduce the black guy?

Holy fuck, gaming needs a great collapse.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It took over 20 minutes for the first announcement and it was just a new OW hero. This is awful so far.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Key takeaway about Overwatch was "more representation" lmao

The literal first words about any 'game' on stage were representation and diversity

How did the future get so fucking stupid

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why in gods name did they decide to do OW first? lol, unless they announce PvE this is a huge mistake.
It's weird, it's always been an expansion or new game right? Certaintly in WoW expansion year that's always opened the show?

Do they not have anything to show!?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Oh good. Another fucking side buzzcut on a woman. Fucking stop it, jesus fucking christ.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Oh good. Another fucking side buzzcut on a woman. Fucking stop it, jesus fucking christ.
Fuck no, I gotta admit it tickles my pickle.

Did e-sports ever actually become a thing or are we going to see documentaries about how b/millions were lost trying to force something to happen that just wasn't going to?

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Barf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Did e-sports ever actually become a thing or are we going to see documentaries about how b/millions were lost trying to force something to happen that just wasn't going to?

Wasn't OW trying to do some dumb shit with teams in cities as if they were football players or some shit? That always sounded exceptionally retarded for a video game.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>

No because they kicked out all the good players or ones with personalities because they weren't "good allies" or whatever

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Anyone here an Overwatch fan? Was that, like, good? Looked terrible to me, like "here's a whole lot of nothing!" kind of shit.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
That slice of Diablo IV promo where that chunky girl is looking at her character that looks like the fucking D2 Butcher and squeals "OMG she looks like meeee". Is that really supposed to be flattering and inclusive? XD

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
"She looks like me!"

Day Valentine GIF

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Anyone here an Overwatch fan? Was that, like, good? Looked terrible to me, like "here's a whole lot of nothing!" kind of shit.

I used to play a lot of casual Overwatch, then they decided they were going to kill the first game to make way for the upcoming sequel, then they released "Less Good Overwatch" as the sequel, nerfing most of the fun out of the game and sprinkled LGBTQWTFBBYB+%# stuff on top. Noped out of that shit really quick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
That slice of Diablo IV promo where that chunky girl is looking at her character that looks like the fucking D2 Butcher and squeals "OMG she looks like meeee". Is that really supposed to be flattering and inclusive? XD

They had some big Twitter post I think about that shit; there was some feel good bullshit about making more inclusive looking characters. More shit for the mentally ill. I'm fat, but I sure as fuck don't want to play a fat ass character in a video game, unless it's for some kind of meme. Tried out D4 during the open betas, and wanted to play a druid, but goddamn, it just ruined it for me having to play one of the 500lb sisters, or whatever the fuck they're called.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users