2023 Blizzcon Reaction Thread

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ditch the trash fatties, homos, queers, commies, and faggots... and get busy making my fucking World of Starcraft losers. I need Jim Raynor to Warchief up some mother fucking raids.
Wait, I've been playing a lot of Cyberpunk and the Nomads actually have a big Terran vibe.

I guess that makes Streetkids the Zerg and Corpos the Protoss.

I can't see woke people having any sort of love for redneck types and including them in a game. You think you do but you don't. It'll all be fat pink haired lesbians.

So much nostalgia from this though:

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So whether or not you waste your time playing Blizzard products has nothing to do with your enjoyment of the game(s)... it has to do with whether or not they're letting you do it for free? Like, it's some FOMO / sunk cost fallacy gone amuck? You have a pile of gold, so if you don't buy subs and play shit games with it, you're missing out?

That's fucked up man. Reevaluate your life.
Lol, sure chief. When it costs zero dollars, the systems in the last three xpacs were good enough to get a month or three of "casual" play out of it.

The lore died way back in Warlords, so I haven't much cared how much faggot shit is injected into that part of the game. Hell, the last two xpacs I have used a mod that instantly auto accepts quests, skips cutscenes before they even have a chance to start, then guides me though them for time optimization so I can get to the end (real) game ASAP.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The systems in the last three expacs were good enough to get a month or three of "casual" play out of it, when it costs zero dollars. The lore died way back in Warlords, so I haven't much cared how much faggot shit is injected into that part of the game. Hell, the last two xpacs I have used a mod that auto accepts quests and skips cutscenes before they even have a chance to start.

Sounds riveting

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
zUntitled.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 13 users

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would kill for a well done sci fi MMO. All I see is fantasy, fantasy, fantasy!

Sure SC would have some of it with zerg, but man imagine the terran/protoss side.

Granted, any MMO these days , is usually tarnished/ruined by design decisions and/or monetization decisions anyway.

We ant gettn shit, at any level of quality with grown ass men with bows in their fucking hair. holy shit.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds riveting
Never said it was the best thing ever, nor did it take up that much time. Even if I only got 20 or 30 hours out of it, it would be hard to beat for the low cost of free.

Also, it's not like I was missing other games by playing it, since I don't play other multiplayer game. If any better game did come out, while I was subbed to WoW, it was easy to shelve those into a backlog till WoW became stale again (or it pulled me off of WoW, in which case that Xpac was done).

Hell, when I was only playing (raiding) for 8 hours a week, that left plenty of time too do what ever else I wanted to do. Would I have payed $15 a month to raid 8 hours a week, probably not, but again, free is hard to beat.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like that they need an hour to go over an expansion that released 10 years ago.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like that they need an hour to go over an expansion that released 10 years ago.
Did they make a new cinematic for it? I watched part of it and don't remember the cinematic they showed from OG cataclysm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I missed the in depth part so I'll have to watch it later. It sounds somewhat decent?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Derkon Derkon worfing my post as if he wasn't one of the officers responsible for unleashing the large influx of people like Daezuel on the guild in early-mid WotL.