2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Sorry Convo Convo !

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How are they going to get rid of it? Are they going to require all defensive linemen to get their fucking pads lower than the offenses?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bringing back the ban on pushing the runner forward

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah this is what I assume will happen as well.
And should happen. I mean the Chiefs had their entire D-Line just lay down and the LBs push over the top, and they still couldn't stop the Eagles from getting over a yard push. Ridiculous.

• 3Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont understand the rage over this play and the need to ban it. Eagles didnt win anyways.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dont understand the rage over this play and the need to ban it. Eagles didnt win anyways.

Yeah but I bet we won’t hear anymore about how “ballsy” and “amazing” Nicholas Sirianni was all season for going for it on fourth anymore haha.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
League still pulling for KC, even after the big game.

• 2Like
  • 2Cutler
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let's see if we get a repeat of last year. Maybe less doubting this time, though.

Even if you don't like KC, it's good for a laugh whenever there's any Broncos/Wilson mentions.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Let's see if we get a repeat of last year. Maybe less doubting this time, though.

Even if you don't like KC, it's good for a laugh whenever there's any Broncos/Wilson mentions.
Lmao holy shit that video

it’s good for a laugh just to see how many pundits have jobs and how full of shit they are.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lmao holy shit that video

it’s good for a laugh just to see how many pundits have jobs and how full of shit they are.
It's why national sports talk shows are worthless. Those idiots don't a fucking thing about any of the teams. If you're going to listen to sports talk, listen to a local station talk about their local teams. Those guys usually have good sources since they are around the teams far more.

• 4Like

Fadaar

That guy
It's why national sports talk shows are worthless. Those idiots don't a fucking thing about any of the teams. If you're going to listen to sports talk, listen to a local station talk about their local teams. Those guys usually have good sources since they are around the teams far more.

The Sirius XM NFL channel is good but obviously not accessible by normal means

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Did you even click the link?

High risk of injury and nearly unstoppable were the 2 reasons given and they're pretty valid reasons

• 4Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider

This was the most complete Chiefs team of the Mahomes era. I know everyone is just trying to drop a hot take but Patrick is a petty bitch and I'm okay with the media saying anything to get him riled up.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Franchise tags are open, kinda interested how the Giants use theirs. Doesn't sound like Jones and management are on the same page, which could leave Barkley without the tag being put on him.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Franchise tags are open, kinda interested how the Giants use theirs. Doesn't sound like Jones and management are on the same page, which could leave Barkley without the tag being put on him.
Jones was on his way to a backup career. He should be grateful the Giants want to keep him around.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Jones was on his way to a backup career. He should be grateful the Giants want to keep him around.
I PRAY the Giants are stupid enough to Franchise tag Jones. Would thin out the NFC East competition a little.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could see them franchise tagging him after how this last year went. Daboll clearly has found a way to unlock Jones's skillset. Gives them a year to see if it was a fluke or if they found a way to for him to be successful.

• 2Like