2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love the leak that Russell Wilson wanted Pete Carroll and John Schneider fired last offseason and replaced by Sean Payton. And hes of course denying it all. Hard to believe him considering hes been traded and that team hired Sean Payton.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Love the leak that Russell Wilson wanted Pete Carroll and John Schneider fired last offseason and replaced by Sean Payton. And hes of course denying it all. Hard to believe him considering hes been traded and that team hired Sean Payton.

Its hard to believe him as we learn more and more he was never just himself when in Seattle. He was always what we wanted him to be

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I hate to say it, but with Purdy's surgery postponed I don't hate the idea of Lance getting the reps for the off season and starting the first 4-6 games next year just to get a better idea of what he is and then if he's stinking up the joint Purdy can come back and take over. I think it's clear that Lance has the brains and athleticism to be a guy that Purdy can't but the question is whether he can put it all together and the only way to find out is to get him in some games.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Meh we went out and got Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters, then moved on to Ramsey and all of those moves worked out fairly well.

If they want to move Ramsey I'm just going to trust they have a plan. Probably something to do with fixing the Oline. Our young DB's are pretty good I think, would suck to lose Ramsey because I think he's one of the best all around players in the league. I wouldn't call him a lock down corner, but he's one of the best tacklers at his position and almost always has close enough coverage.

I'm also not really bothered moving on from Wagner. LB'ers just aren't that important in cover 3/4. We need to fix the D-line and O-line in one offseason if we want another playoff run.

They've fixed this team a few times in McVays run so far so I'm just gonna

keep-calm-parody.gif

Oops wrong thread!

white teeth troll GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Meh we went out and got Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters, then moved on to Ramsey and all of those moves worked out fairly well.

If they want to move Ramsey I'm just going to trust they have a plan. Probably something to do with fixing the Oline. Our young DB's are pretty good I think, would suck to lose Ramsey because I think he's one of the best all around players in the league. I wouldn't call him a lock down corner, but he's one of the best tacklers at his position and almost always has close enough coverage.

I'm also not really bothered moving on from Wagner. LB'ers just aren't that important in cover 3/4. We need to fix the D-line and O-line in one offseason if we want another playoff run.

They've fixed this team a few times in McVays run so far so I'm just gonna

keep-calm-parody.gif

Oops wrong thread!

white teeth troll GIF
They'll have it all figured out in 2 weeks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I missed some news. Payton is coaching again?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Its hard to believe him as we learn more and more he was never just himself when in Seattle. He was always what we wanted him to be

And people say Petey isn't a great coach. He realized early that if Seattle let Russell be Russell, they would have never sniffed a Superbowl much less won one. Seattle fans must be thankful for Beast Mode and the coach who knew to keep that train running as much as he did. The only mistake he made was...

BN-GT087_0201SB_G_20150201221433.jpg

Too soon?!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And people say Petey isn't a great coach. He realized early that if Seattle let Russell be Russell, they would have never sniffed a Superbowl much less won one. Seattle fans must be thankful for Beast Mode and the coach who knew to keep that train running as much as he did. The only mistake he made was...

BN-GT087_0201SB_G_20150201221433.jpg

Too soon?!
If I was a Seahawks fan I’d be still triggered

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was watching that game with a bunch of Seahawks fans. Of course when it's Seahawks vs. Patriots the best possible outcome would be a nuclear bomb hitting the stadium but when they ran that play I stood up and yelled "Interception!" but I was apparently the only one that saw it real time because everyone looked at me like I was from outer space or something before the announcer said it and they showed the replay. Definitely one of the most shocking plays in SB history.

• 3Like